Natalee Holloway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piney’s signature:

I'm just getting warmed up here - Al Pacino, Scent of a Woman
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Al Pacino movie

John Milton (The Devil's Advocate):

"You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with its desire; you build egos the size of cathedrals; fiber-optically connect the world to every eager impulse; grease even the dullest dreams with these dollar-green, gold-plated fantasies, until every human becomes an aspiring emperor, becomes his own God... and where can you go from there?"

Princess,

Although I will agree with you 100% that the media coverage on this one girl is too much, your views are way off the charts.

Put yourself in her families place. If your 18 year old daughter went and did "something foolish" and the unthinkable happened to her, would you say, "Oh well, she was a bonehead and didn't take any precautions?"

My father's best friend lost a child by abduction and I saw (and still see) what that family goes through. I want to call you every name in the book right now, but the mods would delete it. My only hope, you arrogant little "witch", you never find yourself in Natalee's position. Your words will haunt you.

We will sit here and say "That princess....what a friggin bonehead. I hope they find her dead body soon."

Next topic!!!!

Seek help! You've got some serious, and I do mean serious, problems that aren't apparent to you.

You can call me all the names you want. It still doesn't change the fact that Natalee is/was a "bonehead" :p . The reason she is/was a "bonehead" is that her parents never taught her how to stay out of trouble or how to defend herself if the need arose. When this case first broke, I was like some people on this board. I thought that "poor girl", but now after hearing more and more details of this story my position began to change.

We have brave soldiers over in Iraq that are being blown to bits everyday and some people on this board are more worried about a irresponsible,drunken,stupid teenager that dissappeared while partying on Aruba. Now who's the one who is sick or has serious issues?

How do you know what her parents taught her or did not?

Amazing.

It's time to close this one Mod Man....Too touchy.

I can't imagine what that girls folks are going thru, and at the same time what “Pâ€￾ is saying, I also can’t imagine being the parents of a solder getting a knock at the door informing them that body parts will be coming home....

I also can’t fault “Pâ€￾-- I do see her point, guess that makes me a psycho.

Close this topic and move on---------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back