Naughty Or Nice

BoeingBoy

Veteran
Nov 9, 2003
Hey folks,

Christmas Eve is just 48 hours away and Santa's checking his list one final time. How 'bout one thread that doesn't turn into a cyberspace slugfest...

I'll start by wishing everyone a Merry Christmas (or Happy Holiday if you prefer) and Happy New Year.

For those that will be with their loved ones, leave the turmoil behind and remember what it was like to be a child at this time of year. Be filled with anticipation for what's under the tree, joy that the "big day" has finally arrived, and love for all mankind (personkind if you'd prefer).

For those that will be away, Godspeed. May your travels be safe (and on time). Hurry and get home to your loved ones where you belong at this time of year.

As was said a long time ago...

Peace on earth and goodwill toward men.

Warmth & best wishes,

Jim

Bravo Jim !!!

I wish all at USAirways / United and the extended/contracted family a Merry Christmas...and a safe and happy New Year.

My best to those whom will be doing the deeds that keep us functioning during the actual holiday itself....for once in many years , I will have Christmas with my family for a change....I'll see if I still know how to open a present on the 25th?

Please consider the less fortunate and the Soldiers , Sailors , Airmen and Marines that remain ever vigilant in defense of our country and safety. My heart goes out to all whom serve...and their families that must endure their absence during this time.

Please ask whatever devine being you worship to look after us all....hopefully with the right moves and some due-diligence , 2004 can become the year that all of us hope it will become.

Peace on Earth....and may good fortune bless you/U all !!!

AOG-N-IT :D

Oh well, we tried AOG-N-IT. I still hope they all have a Merry Christmas.

Jim

Latest posts

Back