New DL aircraft config

eolesen

Veteran
Jul 23, 2003
http://thecooperreview.com/deltas-new-airplane-seating-chart/

honest-seating2-467x1024.jpg

Reactions: 10 people
Thanks, E.  That is hysterical.  I particularly like the 15-across seating beginning at the Where is your God now? Economy section.  I guess you just crawl over the other passengers if you insist on using the lav.  This should elicit at least 3 pages of discussion pedantic lecture about the superiority of the dollars collected by DL from its passengers as opposed to the dollars collected by AA.  DL collected dollars are evidently worth more.

Reactions: 4 people
Bwahahahaha great find - brilliant and hilarious satire.

And - right on cue, the Delta fanboy army of one is here with the typical (and equally hilarious) retort.

Remember, all - the level of vitriol is directly proportional to the level of fear.

Reactions: 5 people
I'm not one to say "I told you so"  (semi-colon) however (comma)...See last sentence, Post #2.  :lol:

Note to trvlr64:  If you have never encountered WT before, please understand that as far as he is concerned, Delta is right up there with the Virgin Mary--without sin or error.  Delta Uber Alles is his national anthem.  He can quote endless facts, real or imagined, and statistics, real and or created out of thin air as necessary to prove that Delta does it better, makes more money, and is preferred over every airline flying.  He even once claimed that the quality of the revenue dollars collected by Delta from its passengers was higher than the quality of the AA or UA revenue dollars.  Last time I was in the grocery store, a dollar was a dollar, period.  Not one cashier questioned the quality of my dollars.

Reactions: 4 people
"But the fee model comes with systematic costs that are not immediately obvious. Heres the thing: in order for fees to work, there needs be something worth paying to avoid. That necessitates, at some level, a strategy that can be described as calculated misery. Basic service, without fees, must be sufficiently degraded in order to make people want to pay to escape it. And thats where the suffering begins."

"The various costs described here will not appear on any bottom line but can be easily witnessed in angry families, exhausted flight attendants, and the general sense of defeat emanating from passengers exiting coach. At best, it can be said that more people are able to fly for less; but, as JetBlue demonstrated, there need not be so much misery along the way. Ultimately, the fee models and the distinctions they draw make class inequality, which may be felt less in other places, painfully obvious. The conditions of carriage may lack the importance of other, more pressing social issues. But when an airline like JetBlue is punished for merely trying to treat all of its passengers decently, something isnt right."

http://www.newyorker.com/business/currency/airlines-want-you-to-suffer

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not one to say "I told you so"  (semi-colon) however (comma)...See last sentence, Post #2.  :lol:

Note to trvlr64:  If you have never encountered WT before, please understand that as far as he is concerned, Delta is right up there with the Virgin Mary--without sin or error.  Delta Uber Alles is his national anthem.  He can quote endless facts, real or imagined, and statistics, real and or created out of thin air as necessary to prove that Delta does it better, makes more money, and is preferred over every airline flying.  He even once claimed that the quality of the revenue dollars collected by Delta from its passengers was higher than the quality of the AA or UA revenue dollars.  Last time I was in the grocery store, a dollar was a dollar, period.  Not one cashier questioned the quality of my dollars.
nice to know that in twenty seven years of your participation on this forum, the Virgin Mary is still your gold standard of purity.

yeah, DL's cabins really do get to the gate more on time and with more reliably than other carriers. and DL even will serve TWO drinks, one being a full can of soda, to the person in the last row of coach.

clearly, the WORST seat in DL's cabins is better than the best on some other airlines.

no joke.

clearly  you just cannot stand even a funny joke like this bec it goes against your preciously mighty ole wiget.    You always have to find room to say ONLY positive things bout that wiget air.   Hows that list coming along that's been asked repeatedly of you by some posters.     I got to say the economy seat was not as comfy as some of the coach seats Ive had on DL  and other airlines

Reactions: 2 people
WT it's amazing you can't see this thread is a parody on DL new fare structure - you are clearly so biased in your approach - this is the ultimate demonstration of your inability to be objective

Get a grip

Reactions: 5 people
WT it's amazing you can't see this thread is a parody on DL new fare structure - you are clearly so biased in your approach - this is the ultimate demonstration of your inability to be objective

Get a grip
no, I do get it. and I have a grip.

I just didn't miss an opportunity to point out the reality of AA's and AE's operation. thank you for getting all worked up about it.

in case you missed it, AE cancels almost 5% of every flight it is supposed to operate and has one of the worst on-time performance in the US.... of course WN isn't far behind and makes AA mainline like Swiss railways.

"Please don't let me get poop. Please don't let me get poop. Please don't let me get poop."

*Crosses fingers.

*Gets board pass for 42K

*Thanks agent profusely.

-Every non-rev ever

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts