New Flights Added For Southwest

Reactions: SharoninSAT
Anytime we expand Hawaii flights is always welcoming news. Hawaii flights will more than likely take off soon and SWA will take full advantage of it.
I know some follow this thread with friends and relatives in Hawaii so now SWA is bringing even more options with more coming in the future...

Per this article we are now reaching 80% LF's with 55% seats already sold for June and well over 2/3 of seats sold for July. It would make sense for the July month to start picking up even faster than the June month sales.
At this current rate we will be doing pretty well by end of summer, then comes the typical fall fare sales to keep'em flying thru to the holidays...

Sweeeet!!
Not sure why we bumped the 200 orders to 234 in total but luv it anyways. They did say they had room to expand further and now they proved it, fantastic...

Airplanes are getting fuller and fuller. Did not expect these kinds of LF so early on this year. Great news to hear. I pulled a para out to highlight the LF's and how passenger load levels compared to 2019:

"Nealon said Southwest's overall load factors and leisure fares are back to 2019 levels."

Now that's impressive, wasn't expecting these numbers until middle summer travel and here we are at the very beginning. 2022 will probably get even better as more and more folks get vaccinated and get the inch to "wanna get away" after being grounded for so long...

Happy travels folks...

This is really good news for Southwest International and other flights mentioned. International flights will all be restored by Nov 2021. Didn't expect to see that announcement until into 2022. The post pandemic is recovering much, much better than predicted. A welcoming change within our industry to say the least.

Holy Crap!! 50% off for 50 days? We will be very, very busy for the rest of this year for sure.
Folks, this is a true 50% off. I know of flights sold from Mo. to Fla for $65 and the same for return flights. $130 for round trip Mo.-Fl is way cheap. Get'em while they last folks. I expect people flooding to SWA.

It will in fact turn "Wanna Get Away" into "Gonna Get Away"

The month of June marks our return to 2019 levels of travel. Never thought was coming until late this year or even early next year. Just wish our computer systems and weather would better cooperate. Hopefully after this summer it's all over with.
They are also saying future bookings look really good thru the 3Q as well...

Glad to see SWA taking a break from adding new cities in 2022 and put more focus on the current cities and adding flights to boost or to mature current locations all over. They will add to and include 3 new locations this year to help during the spring next year, then they will focus on working on beefing flights and adding 5K employees this year and 8K employees next year, SWEEEEEET!!!

Glad to see SWA taking a break from adding new cities in 2022 and put more focus on the current cities and adding flights to boost or to mature current locations all over. They will add to and include 3 new locations this year to help during the spring next year, then they will focus on working on beefing flights and adding 5K employees this year and 8K employees next year, SWEEEEEET!!!

Here we Grow again and they are all great cities!!!:)

Here we Grow again and they are all great cities!!!:)
Yes they are indeed.
Looks like we just put in for more Max's for this year as well too.
Hopefully 2022 will be the beginning of a new long lasting flight thru profitability for some time to come again. Time to get out of this long lasting slump.

How SWEET it is!!! Expanding more flights, including Hawaii and even inter islands hopping will get more flights. I think I also read where SWA was also taking advantage of more Hawaii flying from 2 other airlines reducing flights or even pulling out (I forget which). Congrats to all the Cali folks for the added flights as well...