New lanyards

We have a new CBS message that says Aug 1st, and mentions badge backers. Have you guys all removed those metal covered pieces of plastic? Want you to be in compliance!
Yep! Most west pilots are bling free. The only thing left out there are yellow targets for management. I think what we will hear very soon is snap "tango down". Step into the office for your exit interview. Since we don't carry our own Jepps anymore and just a little plastic binder there is not much the company needs to get back from you except the ID and that will be attached to the yellow target.

But you guys feel free to follow usapa's advice and test your resolve. You guys defy management and and the coming injunction, show how tough and unified you all are. Show us all what you east guys are made of.

Reactions: 4 people
Yep! Most west pilots are bling free. The only thing left out there are yellow targets for management. I think what we will hear very soon is snap "tango down". Step into the office for your exit interview. Since we don't carry our own Jepps anymore and just a little plastic binder there is not much the company needs to get back from you except the ID and that will be attached to the yellow target.

But you guys feel free to follow usapa's advice and test your resolve. You guys defy management and and the coming injunction, show how tough and unified you all are. Show us all what you east guys are made of.

Most. What's this most/ Hope the few don't get time off. Of course, for them it would be paid until the investigation is over....................

Another management tool. Probably scabbed in Australia or Alaska. I feel sorry for real UsAir pilots. You hooked up with the worst of the worst.

Reactions: 8 people
CBS said that it was Aug 1st. no random lanyards............remember that cbs? Now it's gone to.....grace period during august....Sept 1st is the new deadline. Again, it's the same competence that brought us the res dept hired a

Lots of yellow out there........

We hauled your illustrious CEO to dew last fall a year ago.nobody was impressed. Pretty sad he spends most of his management skills worrying about lanyards. His hr dept hired a bunch of brown noses I see.toganoflex is the dumbest of the west tools.

Wow! Zing!! I'm staggered!! You east boys are on a roll.

Speaking of our CEO, how long has he kept you under LOA 93? How many millions has he saved keeping you off pay parity?

Ya, really incompetent.

Reactions: 1 person
Most. What's this most/ Hope the few don't get time off. Of course, for them it would be paid until the investigation is over....................
Yes most. I want to be accurate since I have not had a chance to see every west pilot. I know how you guys like ask if we have polled or asked everyone.

How about this. The significant MAJORITY of west pilots have removed the bling. But you keep wearing it, please. If that is the fight you want to fight. Yellow target, just adds to the attrition that you all are hoping for. You do think you are senior to me right? One less east pilot to deal with. Ba bye.

Reactions: 2 people
Yes most. I want to be accurate since I have not had a chance to see every west pilot. I know how you guys like ask if we have polled or asked everyone.

How about this. The significant MAJORITY of west pilots have removed the bling. But you keep wearing it, please. If that is the fight you want to fight. Yellow target, just adds to the attrition that you all are hoping for. You do think you are senior to me right? One less east pilot to deal with. Ba bye.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
actually, i look forward to at least lookin like we belong together, as in not different...

Had a west gentleman inform us they were dead headin to philly, and he was carrining....he was a total gentleman, a true airman's airman...( i should feel such about myself) he was informed to sit any where he wanted...i wish I and all of us were like him.... :)

Wow! Zing!! I'm staggered!! You east boys are on a roll.

Speaking of our CEO, how long has he kept you under LOA 93? How many millions has he saved keeping you off pay parity?

Ya, really incompetent.
Too bad the west won't do their part to get a new contract, yet they cry about LOA 93.

What I read said that new lanyards would be handed out the last week of July...Effective Aug. 1st.
Have any stations even received a new one?

On the lists that we use today I am most certainly senior to you as you are not on mine. As to what list we will use in the future, if we have one and I'm starting to think we won't, I have no idea where we fall because I don't know who you are.

As I've said, I never had a yellow lanyard. I am now in 100% compliance with what may or not have been the new rule as of Aug 1st. As usual this outfit can't get anything right the first time, so we can't even agree on what the rule is. But, I'm still operating my aircraft as I always have:

1) Safety
2) Passenger comfort
3)Schedule
4)Efficiency

Simple really.

Reactions: 1 person

Keep the AWA scabs distracted with your lanyards. Your management cannot take them away, that is why the "delay" came. It is not that they can't supply new lanyards. Their scab management union busters have figured out they cannot take the yellow away. They tried with us, they can't. Keep up the good work. The yellow scares the yellow.Franke trained the entire west . They should know better. Make more of them. Give them to everyone. Then laugh in their faces when they try and take them. They can't. Walk through their Franke Terminal in PHX wearing as many as you can.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
actually, i look forward to at least lookin like we belong together, as in not different...

Had a west gentleman inform us they were dead headin to philly, and he was carrining....he was a total gentleman, a true airman's airman...( i should feel such about myself) he was informed to sit any where he wanted...i wish I and all of us were like him.... :)

Glad your experience was favorable.

I don't plan on wearing the new lanyard, but will ditch the AOL badge backer when I return next week. It should still be easy to tell I am a Westie by my pleasant demeanor and respect for fellow employees.

I bet it won't take long before you can't tell us apart!

Keep the AWA scabs distracted with your lanyards. Your management cannot take them away, that is why the "delay" came. It is not that they can't supply new lanyards. Their scab management union busters have figured out they cannot take the yellow away. They tried with us, they can't. Keep up the good work. The yellow scares the yellow.Franke trained the entire west . They should know better. Make more of them. Give them to everyone. Then laugh in their faces when they try and take them. They can't. Walk through their Franke Terminal in PHX wearing as many as you can.

Newbie your an idiot.

while the company's right to limit union Paraphernalia may have some limit, you certainly can keep it when you are fired for something altogether unrelated.

I will say one thing about your flame bait post, at least you recognize that it is AWA that owns and controls the airline!