No Bonus for December

BoeingBoy

Veteran
Nov 9, 2003
In case any haven't seen it, US was 4th in on-time arrivals, 6th in MBR's, and 8th in complaints. In other DOT report news, US had the only flight that was late arriving 100% of the time in December (you guessed it, 807 to HNL), 2nd worst in tarmac delays over 3 hours (ahead of Eagle), and 2nd worst of the 10 carriers used for the triple play in cancellations (ahead of B6 but last among network carriers).

Complete DOT report

Jim

Aside from the big XMas week blizzard, were there any other significant weather anomalies in Dec?

I wouldn't hold my breath for Jan or even Feb either!! This stupid Nor'Easter is wreaking havoc all over the country!! Friends are reporting that yesterday central GA was getting up to 3" of snow and DL cancelled most if not all of it's ATL flights!

Dec also included the DCA flood with delays and cancellations for a couple of days, there was also a power issue with DCA, but not sure if that was in Dec or Jan. Dec also included massive crew cancellations and delays for the weekend of Christmas and the following weekend (continuing into Jan numbers ).

Hmm... seems like somebody here said that the flight to HNL would be on the "list". somebody said there wasn't a "list"... hmmmm....

Unbelieveable....

I'll tell ya a great bonus......"A bulldozer making a clean sweep through HQ". Now THAT would be a bonus. :up: