No More Stores?

Ken MacTiernan said:
cio, you really are stupid. Excuse me, I meant STUPID!

" At this time it does not look like much will become of the issue in the short term."

What about the LONG term? Here in SAN AA already tries to operate without a stock clerk on different shifts throughout the week. This coming weekend we will not have a stock clerk at all. Hey, why's that aircraft just sitting their broken. Why doesn't someone fix it. Well gee, we need an engine fuel control but we don't have a clerk to order one. But hey, it's just a short term problem.

"The contract protects Stores and warehouse personal."

Just like the contract protected the overnight cabin cleaners?

"Dennis point was, we need to stand our ground and enforce the contract and not do any work that belongs to stores or even Title 2. If you see someone than file a grievance."
cio, when has the twu ever stood their ground. Did they stand up when they allowed ramp to do AMT jobs?

"
All we have to do is look at United and NWA and you will see the damage because of the weak associations."

First look at your twu coward! Look no further than your very own Tulsa. Look at the OSM shops and the "labor loans". That is damage too. But hey, your unelected leader jim little said that we are going to fight to get back what we lost right?

"Just remenber it does happen to you!!!!! If you allow it!!!!!! Stand Strong and be aggressive to not allow other groups do work. The key to success is to be strong!!!"

Such strong words from someone who can't even identify herself. It does happen to "you". Because the twu allows it. Where's my full revote? Don't let other groups do work? Again, COWARD, like the ramp doing AMT jobs? Like non-A&Ps doing jobs in the back shops that A&Ps use to do?

The key to success is to have an organization that will protect our craft & class. With old sell out burchette in the 514 with little working the strings that move his mouth the stock clerks there are screwed.
[post="174923"][/post]​

cio, having trouble explaining your ignorance?

Rumors are swirling at unprecedented rates now in Tulsa regarding stores.

Latest is that Boeing is taking over the parts inventory and distribution.

Local 514 calls special meeting with stock clerks for Thursday.

Decision 2004 said:
Rumors are swirling at unprecedented rates now in Tulsa regarding stores.

Latest is that Boeing is taking over the parts inventory and distribution.

Local 514 calls special meeting with stock clerks for Thursday.
[post="180022"][/post]​

I'm sure the TWU will take care of them like they did when they eliminated all the buildings cleaners, Title III for you-zero occupational seniority!

perhaps all the stores folks can downgrade to OSM's and we will still have cheap wages for mechanics to compete with the AAR's of america. twu's reply!....."at least you have a job brother" :D

I have been hearing here at AFW that the stores clerks are wanting to join the local 514. There reasoning is that they don't want to belong to an AMFA dominant local. This is suppose to be the work of the stores section chairman(bob strebeck). The same person that complained to managament about our AMFA flags on our tool boxes. Well the way that I look at it is that, if they don't want to stay,don't let the door hit you in the a$$.

So...

...Are the Stock Clerks anymore informed after the special "Informational MEET"?

I am curious to know what the subject matter was.

Something like...

There is going be to an NMB Election between AMFA and TWU and the Stock Clerk is our only soldier left. You must defend the TWU or lose your job brother.

Sound about right?

Word is the stock clerks at MCI are not going to be eliminated in the near future. Good news, Thanks for all the hard work from everyone involved.

The Tulsa Stock clerks held meetings today in Tulsa to discuss the rumors floating around. Looks like some stream lining will take place. CI you know, will be conducted in this area. Also, the company that is looking in to the operations have made some suggestions and as usual have failed to look at all available data. That's not surprising.

Anyway, don't look for any major changes anytime soon!!!

Good News and keep up all the hard work all you TWU Brothers and Sisters!!!!!

Collectively we will overcome the obstacle's placed in the road!!!

Checking it Out said:
Word is the stock clerks at MCI are not going to be eliminated in the near future. Good news, Thanks for all the hard work from everyone involved.
[post="181090"][/post]​

This must be why Jim Little dropped the demand for documented proof of "Shared Sacrifice".

Arpey to Little, "Drop the demand and we'll save your Stock Clerks at MCI".

Little to Arpey, "Yes Sir, we can do that Brother"

What? Davey wasn't invited to the meeting? Perhaps they don't know who you are...HAHAHA!

Delle to Stewart, "Don't move, I'll get you a towel"!

Checking it Out said:
The Tulsa Stock clerks held meetings today in Tulsa to discuss the rumors floating around. Looks like some stream lining will take place. CI you know, will be conducted in this area. Also, the company that is looking in to the operations have made some suggestions and as usual have failed to look at all available data. That's not surprising.

Anyway, don't look for any major changes anytime soon!!!

Good News and keep up all the hard work all you TWU Brothers and Sisters!!!!!

Collectively we will overcome the obstacle's placed in the road!!!
[post="181090"][/post]​

Keep up the hard work? Isn't that the problem? Burchettes message to the stock clerks was to get off your ass and do something to justify your job!