NOMINEE'S FOR LOCAL 514 OFFICERS AND POSITIONS

Each group negotiated their own deals in this Bankruptcy. This was same arguments when Maintenance and Fleet were in the same Locals. Maintenance wanted their separate Local's so they could negotiate themselves. Now we're going back to those same complaints. The negotiations is in the hands of the Maintenance Presidents and vote is in the hands of the AMT's themselves but the blame will be placed on Fleet, Dispatch, Sim Techs?

You're running out of people to blame!
The question that keeps getting asked is why does it seem the TWU can get top pay for all work groups except AMTs? The deals being brought back to vote for these work groups is completely different than AMTs. Why are the AMTs the only group that must fund their own raises with give backs? Why did the stores offer get better after they voted their first one down and the AMT offer got worse? There is no negotiation going on and you know it. AA tells the TWU what their offer is and the TWU accepts it and pushes for a vote. There is a budget that AA sets aside for each work group. The budget for AMTs is obviously lower per capita than the other work groups. The TWU buys into this and that is why we are the lowest paid AMTs in the entire industry. The difference in pay between AMTs, stores and fleet is getting smaller and the difference in benefits is getting bigger. We are being punished by our own union. I blame Jim Little and his minions for this.

Reactions: 2 people
Enough of the amfa crying! Now its time to get back to the business of running our union. I will be supporting John Hewitt for president, Gary Yingst for vice president, Tony Bunch for chairman of maintenance, D'Ann Johnson for financial secretary, and have my list for candidates for the executive board for Local 514. There are plenty of good candidates running for the board positions and I wish all well with their campaigns. Best of luck to all who are running.....
Yeah its time to get back to the business of letting the company run rough shod over the membership while hiding in the union hall and avoiding phone calls from the members who have been terminated and have no hope to get a hearing before 18 months goes by!!!! All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Go tell these guys how hard their "union" is working for them. I personally know someone who was terminated months ago and can't get an answer as to when he can expect a hearing. But we did have teams of shop stewards going around trying to figure out why so many people were pissed off at the union. By the way....... Just what does "enough is enough" supposed to mean on the back of the tshirt? New rules are written every day by the someone in the white house and the TWU accepts them with no questions asked. Keep watching the place fall to pieces and see how our "union" has allowed AA to destroy our careers and tell me how great things are. In 2018 many of the kool aid drinkers will either be laid off or will be bumped to OSMs. Then we'll see how many of them are fans of the Totally Worthless Union. I will not support a union that doesn't support me.

Reactions: 1 person
The question that keeps getting asked is why does it seem the TWU can get top pay for all work groups except AMTs? The deals being brought back to vote for these work groups is completely different than AMTs. Why are the AMTs the only group that must fund their own raises with give backs? Why did the stores offer get better after they voted their first one down and the AMT offer got worse? There is no negotiation going on and you know it. AA tells the TWU what their offer is and the TWU accepts it and pushes for a vote. There is a budget that AA sets aside for each work group. The budget for AMTs is obviously lower per capita than the other work groups. The TWU buys into this and that is why we are the lowest paid AMTs in the entire industry. The difference in pay between AMTs, stores and fleet is getting smaller and the difference in benefits is getting bigger. We are being punished by our own union. I blame Jim Little and his minions for this.
That is so true!!

You Still believe? WOW
If you honestly believe the AMFA supporters will ever stop until an election is held, you are sadly mistaken. All this did was create more of us and strengthen the resolve of the longer tentured supporters.

Now get another t-shirt with a slogan, a hockey ticket, bag of popcorn, and enjoy the ride as the overhaul membership gets decimated once again.

The only question I have is "WHO" do you blame the next failure on?

I know where you should point blame for the last failure Informer. Seems amfa legal missed the mark, as well as the amfa loyalists such as yourself. You goofs again showed your ignorance.... :lol:

I know where you should point blame for the last failure Informer. Seems amfa legal missed the mark, as well as the amfa loyalists such as yourself. You goofs again showed your ignorance.... :lol:
Blame who for what? Actually AMFA was probably just spared the blame for the headcount decimation that is coming to AA. Now you can take the blame since you were on the VOTE YES corner.

Reactions: 7 people
Blame who for what? Actually AMFA was probably just spared the blame for the headcount decimation that is coming to AA. Now you can take the blame since you were on the VOTE YES corner.

Sooooo....... You signed a Teamster card and held amfa out of the election to "spare the from blame"??

You are too funny :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes:

Really, who are you kidding? There was no TA brought back to the AMTs that was even close to industry median for pay and benefits for AMTs. BTW, I'm not blaming the other work groups, read the post again, I'm putting full blame on the TWU international!

The International doesn't negotiate and doesn't vote for contracts. We do.

You Still believe? WOW
If you honestly believe the AMFA supporters will ever stop until an election is held, you are sadly mistaken. All this did was create more of us and strengthen the resolve of the longer tentured supporters.

Now get another t-shirt with a slogan, a hockey ticket, bag of popcorn, and enjoy the ride as the overhaul membership gets decimated once again.

The only question I have is "WHO" do you blame the next failure on?
Mr. Informer, good ol' steel is still hoping for some kind of union appointment to take him off the floor. I can't think of any other reason he'd be supporting a group of batshit crazy parasites - his buddies in the Totally Worthless "Union".

Mr. Informer, good ol' steel is still hoping for some kind of union appointment to take him off the floor. I can't think of any other reason he'd be supporting a group of batshit crazy parasites - his buddies in the Totally Worthless "Union".

One would think you would be spending some quality time with the great grand kids at a local park, or sitting on the patio with a cup of coffee enjoying the sunrise, or taking an evening stroll enjoying the golden years.... :)

Finding you here gives rise to a sustained impairment, but who am I to judge.... ;)

lmao....You can blame me on September 12, 2013 for that raise you will get because I stood proudly on the vote yes corner. You crack me up sunshine :lol: :lol: :lol:

lmao....You can blame me on September 12, 2013 for that raise you will get because I stood proudly on the vote yes corner. You crack me up sunshine :lol: :lol: :lol:
That raise will not even pay for the increased out-of-pocket medical expenses that have already been implemented. You are either too stupid to grasp a budget, blind to the negatives, or just plain ignorant. Until you get an increase in pay that doesnt cost you double in concessions then their is no payraise fool.

Reactions: 5 people

Latest posts