NON-REV F/C UPGRADES

MarkMyWords

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
I have a question, and hope someone can help me figure this out. I recently purchased a F/C upgrade but was unable to use it. Now I will be travelign this week and want to use my upgrade, but noticed that all I have is a receipt and an itinerary card.

How do they associate this upgrade to my PNR? Should I list in F or just tell the agents when I check in that I have the upgrade and want to use it?

This is a west metal flt...

Any information would be appreciated.

List for first, the ET receipt is what you will give to the agent for the upgrade. Good luck getting first, it is very hard for an employee to travel in first on most flights.

List for first, the ET receipt is what you will give to the agent for the upgrade. Good luck getting first, it is very hard for an employee to travel in first on most flights.

YES with all the PREFERRED MEMBERS calling for their upgrades... EMPLOYEES rarly get F/C...Get this I get many calls from PREF.. they want to book a coach booking ( Lowest fare in the market ) then they tell you they will only purchase the ticket if they can upgrade with MILES. Give me a BREAK... you fly enuff to get SILVER STATUS and you want FC every flight... and they WONDER WHY THE AIRLINE BUSINESS..had been DOWN in the PAST !!!!!

Get this I get many calls from PREF.. they want to book a coach booking ( Lowest fare in the market ) then they tell you they will only purchase the ticket if they can upgrade with MILES. Give me a BREAK... you fly enuff to get SILVER STATUS and you want FC every flight... and they WONDER WHY THE AIRLINE BUSINESS..had been DOWN in the PAST !!!!!
Why are you blaming the pax for taking advantage of what management offers them?

To be frank, the US F product is hardly worth the miles he's burning for it. It's a horrible value. The only upgrades I would use miles for are transatlantic.

YES with all the PREFERRED MEMBERS calling for their upgrades... EMPLOYEES rarly get F/C...
So would you prefer those of use who PAY for flights (and many flights per year) to sit in the center seats in the back of the bus while those of you who go for FREE sit up front??

That's a brilliant business plan Einstein....why don't you go try to sell that plan to Dougie....that is after your layover in the unemployment office!! :down:

Latest posts