Non Rev to CCS

DON515

Aug 16, 2004
Little Help,

Would love to go back to Margarita Island. But its a bear since Viasa stoped the seasonal non stops out of MIA. We stay at a B&B 2 block from the beach for $30 a night for 2 with breakfast. There is no way I can justify spending around $600 on airfare when it can be such a cheep getway but anytime I've gone through CCS I've been very glad to be revenue!

Anyone out there that has had good luck flying non rev in/out of CCS? I work for Usairways so I would be last to be boarded.

Thanks in Advance

dc

go DFW-CCS. it is rarely full, although it gets into Maquetia in the evening so you might not be able to make the connection same day...

Little Help,

Would love to go back to Margarita Island. But its a bear since Viasa stoped the seasonal non stops out of MIA. We stay at a B&B 2 block from the beach for $30 a night for 2 with breakfast. There is no way I can justify spending around $600 on airfare when it can be such a cheep getway but anytime I've gone through CCS I've been very glad to be revenue!

Anyone out there that has had good luck flying non rev in/out of CCS? I work for Usairways so I would be last to be boarded.

Thanks in Advance

dc

Little Help,

Thanks in Advance

dc
I have never been to South America but you also might want to consider SJU-CCS. I believe it is a 737 or 757 but I don't know the departure time off hand.