Northerners are more racist than Southerners

eolesen

Veteran
Jul 23, 2003
Telling us what those who've lived in the south already know...

http://news.yahoo.com/clarence-thomas-on-race-194104252.html

Throughout his career, Thomas said, he has experienced more instances of discrimination and poor treatment in the North than the South.

The worst I have been treated was by northern liberal elites. The absolute worst I have ever been treated, Thomas said. The worst things that have been done to me, the worst things that have been said about me, by northern liberal elites, not by the people of Savannah, Georgia.
And here's one example: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/25/ryan-winkler-uncle-thomas_n_3497973.html

I also find it no coincidence that the likes of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are Northerners. You don't see these types of activists in the South. Maybe it's because there's less of a need?...

Reactions: 1 person
Man executed for draging death of James Byrd

Civil Rights Digital Library

Salon

SPLC Hate Map

Is Racism Worse in the South? John Roberts's question frames the Voting Rights Act case. Too bad there's no answer.
Is racism universal.  Sure.  To claim that the South is no more racist than anywhere else when events seem to dictate other wise I think is sheer folly. 

Lt Gov of ............. S Carolina

McConnellParty-e1331656160628.jpg

Ms Tree said:

Salon

SPLC Hate Map

Is Racism Worse in the South? John Roberts's question frames the Voting Rights Act case. Too bad there's no answer.
Is racism universal.  Sure.  To claim that the South is no more racist than anywhere else when events seem to dictate other wise I think is sheer folly. 

Yeah, at a re-enactment venue...........you gotta be kidding me.

Ms Tree said:

Salon

SPLC Hate Map

I'm sure the African Americans, in the above pic, were "FORCED" to wear the clothes they've got on and pose for this picture! WAIT......maybe that's their everyday clothes and they're actual slaves!

May be you should look into the history (recent and past) before you talk.

Why is it that the South keeps red acting their history? I do not see a lot of WWII reenactments, no concentration camp reenactments .... Why just the South? Why was a white guy in charge of the SC African American monument commission. Why was that white guy the same one who was in favor of keeping the Confederate flag flying over the Capitol? Why did that commission prohibit the portrayal of an real individual on the monument in SC when there are monuments of whites from that time who were vicious toward the slaves?

Perhaps there is more to that picture.

Edit. Do you want to guess who the Chairman was?

maybe because they like to? why do you keep posting on a message board like a know it all liberal?

Reactions: 2 people
Seems obvious that tbey like to reenact battles they lost. My question is why do they like it. Seems to me that they are clinging to the past and dont want to let go.

Why do you keep posting on a corum like a know it all conservative?

that's the point Einstein because I like too same as you and its not one of those do whatever you want freedoms you like to talk about that's going to cost the taxpayer at some point

Ms Tree said:

Ms Tree said:
 Seems to me that they are clinging to the past and dont want to let go.
You are, as I have stated in other posts, a never ending source of entertainment.

Ms Tree said:
You could not present a rational thought if it came to you gift wrapped with a bow.
See above.

Ms Tree said:
So long as you continue to spew your stupidity, I'll be here to point it out and laugh.
So long as you continue to spew your stupidity, I'll be here to point it out and laugh.

Ms Tree said:
All fraud is not the same.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
HA HA HA HA. Seriously.

You are a never ending source of entertainment. 
See above. (See I am keeping my word.)

Here's the guy from Tree's "New Republic" article claiming the South is more racist:

958ffff3-ffa1-4d6c-97ba-6c8ffb822498.jpg

Tree loves to talk about how white men can't relate to the plight of the Negroes or women.

So, based on that, I think I'll go ahead and take Clarence Thomas's viewpoint as being more likely to know real racism when he sees it.

Guys like Tree and Chuck prove that if you look hard enough for roaches or termites, you'll probably find them.

But, they're also not living life as a black man, or on the receiving end of real racism.

You can try to spin it all you want. When a over wheel mint majority of hate groups are located in the south (go where the people are) your argument goes up in smoke. Trying to argue that just because one opinion of many is invalid based on the writers race is silly.

Guys like you and Thomas prove that if you close your eyes tight enough the past and present can be what ever you want it to be reality not with standing.

Ms Tree said:
You can try to spin it all you want. When a over wheel mint majority of hate groups are located in the south (go where the people are) your argument goes up in smoke. Trying to argue that just because one opinion of many is invalid based on the writers race is silly.

Guys like you and Thomas prove that if you close your eyes tight enough the past and present can be what ever you want it to be reality not with standing.
Ms Tree you have a PhD in spin. You are the Spin Doctor. You take reality and spin it into your own fantasy.

Ms Tree said:

Ms Tree said:
Seems to me that they are clinging to the past and dont want to let go.

Ms Tree said:
More words of wisdom from Ms Tree.