Not all politics!

Hmmm I guess they don't need an algorithm if you can pick the news sources you want to read and ignore what you consider to be 'fake news'. It's not a great place to get news.

Duh...that is how the internet works, if you ever noticed.

Yet you have no use for personal choice of news....why am I not surprised.

Why should someone who's site you use, be deciding who or what you view?

Duh...that is how the internet works, if you ever noticed.

Yet you have no use for personal choice of news....why am I not surprised.

Why should someone who's site you use, be deciding who or what you view?
Didn't say that at all. When you pick just the news you like, then you don't get "the whole story". You just get the stuff that says what you already think.

And you're going to sit here and tell you watch Fox News.
I don't have cable, so I am not exposed to 24 hour news. Besides, most Americans get their news from Tweeter or Facebook. But I DO read and watch articles from Fox, Newsmax, Western Journal and other "conservative media", as well as the "fake news" on CNN, MSNBC or any other outlet that is considered "fake news" for doing stories critical of a certain former president.

You have to see both sides. But I do have to say, I see a pretty fair amount of "fake news" in conservative media as well. See...I don't take any one person's word on what defines "fake news"...but I will alert you - "conservative media" can be just as fast and loose with the facts as the "mainstream media". Speaking of mainstream media...If Fox News has more viewers than any of the "mainstream media", how do they avoid being mainstream? I didn't think it was possible to be Number 1, but not mainstream. I'm still investigating that.

Reactions: SharoninSAT
1648345576704.png