Not all politics!

Listen K.C. Your opinion, or mine, on past Presidents don't amount to a hill of beans compared to what is going on now!........ I just hope we will have a country left when we get to the Nov. elections. But one thing is for curtain, if things continue at this rate we will be in a deep recession when we get there! And sorry, but there is nothing funny about that!

Reactions: iluvaa
Listen K.C. Your opinion, or mine, on past Presidents don't amount to a hill of beans compared to what is going on now!........ I just hope we will have a country left when we get to the Nov. elections. But one thing is for curtain, if things continue at this rate we will be in a deep recession when we get there! And sorry, but there is nothing funny about that!

We have been prepping for that recession for the past 10 years. And if your lord and savior, Donald T Rump were president, he would be overseeing the recession, but likely still blame Obama.

We have been prepping for that recession for the past 10 years. And if your lord and savior, Donald T Rump were president, he would be overseeing the recession, but likely still blame Obama.
You do you really believe that? ....... If so, you are as delusional as Biden!

You do you really believe that? ....... If so, you are as delusional as Biden!

You might not have noticed, but we had this pandemic in 2020 that shut down the world economy, and as a result started to constipate the supply chain, thanks to "just in time" inventory. That supply chain issue would still have existed if Trump were elected. And that would contribute to inflation. Meanwhile...the guy who promised you that he would pay off the debt in 8 years actually increased spending at the exact same pace that Obama did. The only difference - you lord and savior did it in "the best economy in recorded human history". Obama spent it to get the country out of a recession that nearly killed the economy. So that spending contributed to inflation as well. Then we got tax cuts that we didn't need, and interest rates are at zero, so we couldn't lower them. PLUS...the markets had been bullish for a decade. THEN this guy in Russia spooked "investors" who tanked the stock market. And the result was inflation. That all would have happened regardless of who was president.

You might not have noticed, but we had this pandemic in 2020 that shut down the world economy, and as a result started to constipate the supply chain, thanks to "just in time" inventory. That supply chain issue would still have existed if Trump were elected. And that would contribute to inflation. Meanwhile...the guy who promised you that he would pay off the debt in 8 years actually increased spending at the exact same pace that Obama did. The only difference - you lord and savior did it in "the best economy in recorded human history". Obama spent it to get the country out of a recession that nearly killed the economy. So that spending contributed to inflation as well. Then we got tax cuts that we didn't need, and interest rates are at zero, so we couldn't lower them. PLUS...the markets had been bullish for a decade. THEN this guy in Russia spooked "investors" who tanked the stock market. And the result was inflation. That all would have happened regardless of who was president.
Yep! .......... Delusional!

Reactions: Zom JFK
Our new years eve party yesterday afternoon

img_3857-jpg.16393

KC, thought you might enjoy the humor here.

Bicycle.jpg

I do...for entertainment. I don't get my news from there, mostly because memes aren't news. And FWIW - both of those came from a CANADIAN group I belong to.

Yeah, well they're all over FB, aye?

If you set up your FB news feed correctly, it's an excellent news aggregator. Lot of good memes pop up too.

Yeah, well they're all over FB, aye?

If you set up your FB news feed correctly, it's an excellent news aggregator. Lot of good memes pop up too.

The problem with FB or Yahoo or Google or any other platform for news is that the algorithm tends to go something like this "Dell doesn't like Biden, so here are a dozen 'news' articles that are critical of Biden...he should LOVE those". In other words, the "news" you get is the "news" you tend to believe. I might click on a "news" article that agrees with my view, but I have a full dish of salt grains I can take when I open them. That's the problem with the world today - especially social media - news is tailored to what you want to see.

The problem with FB or Yahoo or Google or any other platform for news is that the algorithm tends to go something like this "Dell doesn't like Biden, so here are a dozen 'news' articles that are critical of Biden...he should LOVE those". In other words, the "news" you get is the "news" you tend to believe. I might click on a "news" article that agrees with my view, but I have a full dish of salt grains I can take when I open them. That's the problem with the world today - especially social media - news is tailored to what you want to see.

One has the ability to subscribe to any news feed he chooses on FB. You're confusing the Google algorithms. I know all about that....LOL

About that algorithm.....I don't follow Beck much, he was on my local AM white supremacist talk radio station, which I tuned into while in the car. He had some guy on who has some kind of site that somehow, internally bypasses the google algorithm during the search process. The results were quite interesting.

I'd like to find what who this guy was, should have copied it down.

Last edited:
One has the ability to subscribe to any news feed he chooses on FB. You're confusing the Google algorithms. I know all about that....LOL

About that algorithm.....I don't follow Beck much, he was on my local AM white supremacist talk radio station, which I tuned into while in the car. He had some guy on who has some kind of site that somehow, internally bypasses the google algorithm during the search process. The results were quite interesting.

I'd like to find what who this guy was, should have copied it down.
Hmmm I guess they don't need an algorithm if you can pick the news sources you want to read and ignore what you consider to be 'fake news'. It's not a great place to get news.