Not all politics!

Ok KC we get it. You don't care if you infect the unvaxxed. They deserve to die. We get it.
imagffyues-jpeg-2.jpg

Well... I understand I might get covid. And I understand that I might pass covid on. I know 5 people so far who were vaccinated and got covid. But not one of them, ranging in age from 30 to 75, went to the hospital. So I feel pretty comfortable that if I give a vaccinated person covid, it will likely not hospitalize or kill them. But I might also give it to an unvaxxed person, and I might hospitalize or kill them, but I really don't care because they exercised their freedom. And freedom ain't free. So if they die, it's on them and not me.. So I'm ready to take the mask off.
You make the assumption that getting the Rona' is a death sentence if you are unvaxed. Maybe if you're very old.

That's where this whole ball of wax comes off the rails.

My neighbor, your age, unvaxed, got the Rona'. He's very sickly.....very. He lived, so did his wife of the same age. Guy does tree trimming, unvaxed, about 31, got the Rona', also recently had surgery about 5 weeks prior, sick a week. I know a few more, some were sick for a week, others a few days. Something like a 99.7% recovery rate, unvaxed....and yes a couple died also.....older.....but they die from seasonal flu too.

So being as you are vaxed, who says, because of the vax, you will get an less sickly if you never had any idea how you or anyone else would have responded unvaxed?

This is where the CDC/Fauci and all their BS is off in the Twilight Zone.

You make the assumption that getting the Rona' is a death sentence if you are unvaxed. Maybe if you're very old.

That's where this whole ball of wax comes off the rails.

My neighbor, your age, unvaxed, got the Rona'. He's very sickly.....very. He lived, so did his wife of the same age. Guy does tree trimming, unvaxed, about 31, got the Rona', also recently had surgery about 5 weeks prior, sick a week. I know a few more, some were sick for a week, others a few days. Something like a 99.7% recovery rate, unvaxed....and yes a couple died also.....older.....but they die from seasonal flu too.

So being as you are vaxed, who says, because of the vax, you will get an less sickly if you never had any idea how you or anyone else would have responded unvaxed?

This is where the CDC/Fauci and all their BS is off in the Twilight Zone.
I only know that my kid has watched a 22 year old and 2 27 year olds die from it. She also mentioned that the only covid deaths at her hospital are unvaxxed patients.

Dying with COVID or dying OF COVID?.... There's a big difference.

Frankly, your kid should also know they're not supposed to be telling anyone, including you, about individual patients' situations...

So, either you're lying, or your kid skipped a few days of medical ethics and only follows the rules they think apply to them.

I had COVID. Didn't go to the hospital, and it didn't come close to killing me. Same goes for the dozen or so people in my immediate family and their kids who've had it, and that was before the vaccine was available to anyone not involved with healthcare or over 60....

So, go ahead. Take off your mask. Fine with me.

Last edited:
My wife and myself both have had Covid. Oh, it wasn't fun, but nether is the flu! And little difference between them!.......... Age you say makes quit a difference! Well hell's bells, I'm in my 70's! So ask yourself, why the over the top hysteria to get a needle in everyone's arm?

Gosh...we've had a thread for 14 years that was intended to be an escape from politics...and it worked well for a while.
Again, I say, The lib's harassed Trump every day of his term!'......... So what do you expect?

Reactions: iluvaa
I do believe he may be all out of excuses!........ What do you think Dell?
What? Just for saying that there is more to life than politics? It really is. You should step away from the computer from time to time. Go ahead and inject politics into everything. FWIW, 90% of political crap from either side isn't funny.

Reactions: Seatacus