Not all politics!

KC has a kind of a built in 'auto wind' feature....
argue.gif
Is that any way to talke about someone who is coming around to your side? We don't like masks either, so we aren't gonna wear them. We are touchy feely liberals who care about everybody....that's why they wanted us to wear masks...to protect the antivax idiots. If they don't want the vaccine - screw them. Freedom isn't fee. I guess they know that.

AS I said....we've all been vaccinated. While we can still get Covid, the masks were supposed to help US protect the idiots who DON'T get vaccinated. And we don't like masks any more than they did. So....we all get our freedom to not wear a mask, and the antivaxers have the freedom to contract covid from any of us. And if they get the "real" covid and end up with a tracheostomy or dead, that's the price of their freedom.. And quite honestly - we don't care anymore.
Bla Bla Bla.

HYPOCRITE
They're outside. I know you're trying to wind KC up, but c'mon...
But are they six feet apart?

Bla Bla Bla.

HYPOCRITE

But are they six feet apart?
Riding a bike within 6 feer of another person is pretty dangerous, so yep - we were about 10 feet apart. And we STILL didn't care if we give Covid to an idiot antivaxxer. Again...the reason for the mask is not to protect us from getting it - it's to protect an idiot that refuses the vaccine from getting it from us. If they don't give a damn, then neither do we.

Riding a bike within 6 feer of another person is pretty dangerous, so yep - we were about 10 feet apart. And we STILL didn't care if we give Covid to an idiot antivaxxer. Again...the reason for the mask is not to protect us from getting it - it's to protect an idiot that refuses the vaccine from getting it from us. If they don't give a damn, then neither do we.
An idiot who believes in his Constitutional Rights over another form of idiot who lets the government play 'Simon Says' with their body and lives?

Pfizer has a 75 year no liabilty clause in their agreement to produce the vax. I find that very interesting.

Reactions: Zom JFK
An idiot who believes in his Constitutional Rights over another form of idiot who lets the government play 'Simon Says' with their body and lives?

Pfizer has a 75 year no liabilty clause in their agreement to produce the vax. I find that very interesting.
As I said...if you don't want the vax, don't get it. And I won't wear a mask either. So if you get Covid from me, well...I'll feel bad that you are sick, but I won't feel bad knowing you got it from me. If Trump would have been reelected, I'm pretty sure all the anti vax sites wouldn' t be as popular because Trump (and the current crop of antivaxers) would be crowing that Trump found "the cure" in record time.

As I said...if you don't want the vax, don't get it. And I won't wear a mask either. So if you get Covid from me, well...I'll feel bad that you are sick, but I won't feel bad knowing you got it from me. If Trump would have been reelected, I'm pretty sure all the anti vax sites wouldn' t be as popular because Trump (and the current crop of antivaxers) would be crowing that Trump found "the cure" in record time.
Trump didn't find the cure. All He did was set the companies in motion, it is Biden who claimed he would kill the virus.

You were not biking you were standing for a photo op.

You were not biking you were standing for a photo op.
Once again...we've all been vaccinated and are tired of wearing masks to protect idiots who won't get the vaccine. We don't care if we give those people covid. We were willing to for a year but not anymore. We aren't going to eradicate covid so we might as well let covid eradicate those who are to stupid to a vaccine.

Once again...we've all been vaccinated and are tired of wearing masks to protect idiots who won't get the vaccine. We don't care if we give those people covid. We were willing to for a year but not anymore. We aren't going to eradicate covid so we might as well let covid eradicate those who are to stupid to a vaccine.
Idiots who would sacrifice their Constitutional rights ........."Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Ben Franklin

Idiots who would sacrifice their Constitutional rights ........."Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Ben Franklin
Great. That's why me and my group don't care if an unvaccinated patriots get covid from us. There's a vaccine available. IF they don't want it - fine. They can die off sooner if we just stop trying to protect them.

Great. That's why me and my group don't care if an unvaccinated patriots get covid from us. There's a vaccine available. IF they don't want it - fine. They can die off sooner if we just stop trying to protect them.
Seems you harbor some type of fantasy that all unvaxed 'patriots' are only on the right.

I think you posted something previously about the unvaxed spreading the Rona' to everybody.....what a crock.

Seems you harbor some type of fantasy that all unvaxed 'patriots' are only on the right.

I think you posted something previously about the unvaxed spreading the Rona' to everybody.....what a crock.

That wasn't me....I spent 20 years in public health and I know that a vaccine isn't foolproof. Others may have said that. I didn't. We have people who are vaccinated who can still contract covid and we have unvaccinated people who can contract covid. The difference is that a vaxxed person will likely require little, if any, hospitalization. That ain't necessarily the case for the unvaccinated.

And the only down side to my "I don't give a damn" feelings right now is that some people who may need an ICU bed can't get one because an unvaccinated idiot is taking it up. My sister in law needs back surgery, but they can't schedule it because the hospital is too full.

And the majority of unvaxxed people are on the right. I mean...how many people booed Trump for getting a vaccine?

That wasn't me....I spent 20 years in public health and I know that a vaccine isn't foolproof. Others may have said that. I didn't. We have people who are vaccinated who can still contract covid and we have unvaccinated people who can contract covid. The difference is that a vaxxed person will likely require little, if any, hospitalization. That ain't necessarily the case for the unvaccinated.

And the only down side to my "I don't give a damn" feelings right now is that some people who may need an ICU bed can't get one because an unvaccinated idiot is taking it up. My sister in law needs back surgery, but they can't schedule it because the hospital is too full.

And the majority of unvaxxed people are on the right. I mean...how many people booed Trump for getting a vaccine?
How many dems were at His function is more like it.

Regarding unvaxed.....vaxed or unvaxed can both be exposed and infect others, for a time. The issue is, the extent to which the vaxed or unvaxed get sick.....not 'the unvaxed are infecting others'

That was the mantra the Biden Administation was going with through it's compliant MSM for a while. That was wrong.

Well I did my covid test and I tested Positive!! Imagine that!!
I guess my head cold over New Years was worst than I thought.