NOW the truth comes out. And, N O W it all makes sense !!!!!

We can debate the merits of this protest and/or of groups should have the right to peaceably protest, but I think the invoking of emergency powers-and how far it reaches- is a much more concerning. The idea of the government being able to freeze the accounts of anyone even tangentially tied to this protests is dangerous.

It's easy to root against people whose ideas you disagree with, but to that I respond by asking, what if Trump had frozen the accounts of people who supported BLM and/or George Floyd protests?
Holy crap I need to mark this down. I’ve witnessed my first sane democrat in years. Bravo kev you might be the only one left

Reactions: Kev3188
We can debate the merits of this protest and/or of groups should have the right to peaceably protest, but I think the invoking of emergency powers-and how far it reaches- is a much more concerning. The idea of the government being able to freeze the accounts of anyone even tangentially tied to this protests is dangerous.

It's easy to root against people whose ideas you disagree with, but to that I respond by asking, what if Trump had frozen the accounts of people who supported BLM and/or George Floyd protests?
How very uncharacteristic of you.

Is the left losing it's luster?

You mean,

Norway, Sweden and Denmark are 'DUNKING' folks still, in Rivers, Lakes and Ponds ??
Yes, when their not being assaulted, raped, and murdered by Islamic terrorist. You just save all the criticism for the Christians though OK Bears.

1645754145960.png

Notice this dumb **** (1:13) could not wait to throw out "racist" and "nazi". No criticism of the refugees talent for rape and murder or acknowledgement of the Swedish government suppressing crime statistics though.

Sweden using "hate speech" laws to censor their own police in an attempt to keep the truth from their own people. Just another day of treason by the left.

Last edited:
Reactions: iluvaa
Yes, when their not being assaulted, raped, and murdered by Islamic terrorist. You just save all the criticism for the Christians though OK Bears.

View attachment 16543

Notice this dumb **** (1:13) could not wait to throw out "racist" and "nazi". No criticism of the refugees talent for rape and murder or acknowledgement of the Swedish government suppressing crime statistics though.

Sweden using "hate speech" laws to censor their own police in an attempt to keep the truth from their own people. Just another day of treason by the left.

I'll agree, that unlike Norway, Denmark and Iceland, Sweden screwed-up, and let TOO Many in

I'll agree, that unlike Norway, Denmark and Iceland, Sweden screwed-up, and let TOO Many in
Too many my ass. They should have not let any in at all.

They can take that diversity is our strength crap and ram it right up their ass.

Feel free to call me a bigot, I really don't care. It is foolish to invite a people into your country that don't share your ethics and morals and expect them to acclimate. Especially if the environment they come from is one of violence and subjugation. Guess the leftist idiots holding "Welcome Refugees" found that out the hard way.

Reactions: iluvaa
Too many my ass. They should have not let any in at all.

They can take that diversity is our strength crap and ram it right up their ass.

Feel free to call me a bigot, I really don't care. It is foolish to invite a people into your country that don't share your ethics and morals and expect them to acclimate. Especially if the environment they come from is one of violence and subjugation. Guess the leftist idiots holding "Welcome Refugees" found that out the hard way.
We have a ton of afghan families they settled in Owasso we will see how that works

Hey Bears can you explain this post?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily,
As near as I can ascertain, the line is still divided along the lines of the Traditional peoples, and the more moderate half breeds on Down.

As I sure you know, enlistment into the armed services, is the HIGHEST among native people, as compared to any other group in the US.

But there again, there are Traditional People who would SPIT on anything pertaining to the US Military !
(and I support them 100% in that area
) !!
I have ancestry among 3 Native American tribes (Creek, Cherokee, Choctaw). Does that make me a half breed?

How about someone who is half white and half black.... are they half breeds to?

So you support spitting on the US military do you? Well that just pisses me off. I went to a funeral this last weekend for a Vietnam veteran with 2 purple hearts. You want to spit on him to?

Highest among Native Americans using what metric?

Even Lefties have red lines...
Does that include "Library Story Time" with a bunch of trannies?

Boys playing on (and dominating) girls sports teams?

Our government providing "smoking supplies" and needles to drug users.

Some irresponsible skank visiting Planned Parenthood on her fifth abortion of convenience.

A chomo stating his attractions are natural because they are predetermined by genetics.

Woke culture.

Cancel culture.

Political correctness.

Any of these hot button items for you there Kev?