NOW the truth comes out. And, N O W it all makes sense !!!!!

An example of TDS in full swing.

This post originally appeared on Bloomberg Businessweek and was published July 29, 2020. This article is republished here with permission.

Another issue that makes the staff squish their stress balls? Donald Trump. Weather and mechanical issues are the main causes for delays and cancelations, which evolve into costly repositioning of flights or empty legs. But the [former] president’s chronic tardiness—far worse than other heads of state—is the third-worst hindrance to on-time departures, with Air Force One shutting down massive swaths of airspace for long stretches. Even time machines have limits.

I mean you have to laugh. They just sneak Trump in wherever they can fit him.

Truly and pathetically sad.

Posts like the four are why we can't have normal conversations anymore...

There was actually common ground for a change... Instead of enjoying the moment, let's dig up a post from 14 years ago and find every example of leftist extremism.

Reactions: Kev3188

There was actually common ground for a change... Instead of enjoying the moment, let's dig up a post from 14 years ago and find every example of leftist extremism.
Yes indeed.

I think such anti military statements are pretty relevant in today's climate don't you?

Any of these hot button items for you there Kev?

Sure. Want to have an actual longer-tail conversation about any of them, or are you just excited to shout into the ether?

100%

Last edited:
Uncle Tomahawk is a new low even for a Bigot like you, Bears.

My wife is part Cherokee. The way her great grandparents were treated was far worse than being black in the 1950's.

But hey, you enlisted in the Navy. Probably to avoid jail...

Uncle Tomahawk is a new low even for a Bigot like you, Bears.

My wife is part Cherokee. The way her great grandparents were treated was far worse than being black in the 1950's.

But hey, you enlisted in the Navy. Probably to avoid jail...
That's what I love about Bears, give him a string and he will make a rope out of it.

Sure. Want to have an actual longer-tail conversation about any of them, or are you just excited to shout into the ether?
Oh absolutely. I would love to know why you reject part of that list I made (at least) yet support the party who champions that insanity.

Would would it take for you to turn away from the left?

Uncle Tomahawk, that is about par for a hypocritical Democrat leftist.

Do you agree with BLM and ANTIFA? Do you think the rioting they were doing was justified? Do you think the people they victimized helped move our society toward the equality they claim they want.

Do you like the BS you see going on with the anti white rhetoric?

How about the victim / oppressor crap they are pushing in these schools. Do you think grade schoolers are victimizing anyone based on race? CRT for the win. The left is pushing every bit of this BS.

Oh absolutely. I would love to know why you reject part of that list I made (at least) yet support the party who champions that insanity.

Easy; one can have more than one thought exist at the same time. Social media has convinced all of us that discussions have to be "either/or." They don't. They can be "yes, and..."

As for CRT, find me a single K-12 school teaching it, and we can talk about it. Until then, I see it as nothing more than today's attempt by the right to fan the culture war flames. It's just like the manufactured outrage over bathrooms a few years ago.

It's out there, Kev. Most kids just nod and go along with the flow. If you had kids that were school age and conservative, you'd have your examples.

Easy; one can have more than one thought exist at the same time. Social media has convinced all of us that discussions have to be "either/or." They don't. They can be "yes, and..."

As for CRT, find me a single K-12 school teaching it, and we can talk about it. Until then, I see it as nothing more than today's attempt by the right to fan the culture war flames. It's just like the manufactured outrage over bathrooms a few years ago.
As to your comment on having more than one thought existing at the same time.....can one also chew gum in that moment?

You have to realize no school is teaching CRT 2.0. Schools are teaching what is in the theory of CRT which is an end around on CRT.
They are teaching a theory, unproven, created by a small group of radical anti-white college academics, who were aligned with black radical movements of the 70's.

Truth is I could show you video after video (and yes I have posted them on this forum) of examples shot by students with cell phones and you would not accept it.

Hard to get motivated to go find proof you won't accept anyway because you rather keep your head in the sand then admit the left has very fundamental problems.

Truth is I could show you video after video (and yes I have posted them on this forum) of examples shot by students with cell phones and you would not accept it.

Hard to get motivated to go find proof you won't accept anyway because you rather keep your head in the sand then admit the left has very fundamental problems.

Yet they aren't putting the CRT label on the content they are teaching.

The assumptions per word rate is high here.
No, not assumptions.

Presumptions, based on several years history of dialogue on this forum.

I think you need a dictionary.

as·sume
suppose to be the case, without proof.

pre·sume
suppose that something is the case on the basis of probability.

Last edited:

Latest posts