Now THIS........from the 'DIRTIEST--D I C K'

I do not see her being proposed anything that requires a confirmation hearing.

Well I do believe she could land a SPREAD with the Milf Hunter.

What do You think dell ?

Well I do believe she could land a SPREAD with the Milf Hunter.

What do You think dell ?

That was uncalled for. She is a woman and deserves to be treated with respect so far as that is concerned. Attack her politics all you want but I suspect you would not want someone speaking about your wife/girlfriend/daughter like that.

Remember the attack the conservatives made on Albright, Reno and Clinton regarding their looks? Completely baseless and with out merit. They make those arguments because they are misogynistic pigs. Please do not stoop to their level. I believe I may have made a comment or two in regards to her looks and I should not have done so.

That was uncalled for. She is a woman and deserves to be treated with respect so far as that is concerned. Attack her politics all you want but I suspect you would not want someone speaking about your wife/girlfriend/daughter like that.

Remember the attack the conservatives made on Albright, Reno and Clinton regarding their looks? Completely baseless and with out merit. They make those arguments because they are misogynistic pigs. Please do not stoop to their level. I believe I may have made a comment or two in regards to her looks and I should not have done so.

AGREE Ms. Tree !!
MY BAD ! ! !
Let this serve as my 'Retraction' please.
Thank You

Nah, they're just trying to take over the State of Arizona, one lawsuit at a time.

So your opinion on the State of Arizona is more serious than the President commiting blood and treasure based on soemthing that was not true?

So your opinion on the State of Arizona is more serious than the President commiting blood and treasure based on soemthing that was not true?

You have evidence Bush knew the intel was bad before they launched?

Vewy interwesting....

The British Defense Ministry will start training Iraqi technical and medical workers this year, an embassy statement said. The teams will work to safely destroy remnants of munitions and chemical warfare agents left over from Saddam's regime. He was overthrown in 2003 following an American-led invasion.

http://news.yahoo.com/uk-experts-help-iraq-destroy-chemical-residues-144204378.html

In the end I really don't think he cared one way or the other.

UK experts to help Iraq destroy chemical residues

Residues? North Korea has more than just residues. Why did'nt we go in gun blazing there?

remnants of munitions and chemical warfare agents

In the end you don't think he cared one way or another?
That's real cute.
Did he know it was bad intel before they went in or didn't he?
???

remnants of munitions and chemical warfare agents

In the end you don't think he cared one way or another?
That's real cute.
Did he know it was bad intel before they went in or didn't he?
???

The question you need to be asking is did he really care if the intel was bad or not. It would appear that in the end he was so set on launching the invasion that it the end it did not matter. And like I sated before if suspected chemical weapons were the litmus test why did'nt we go into North Korea or Syria?

dell,
I honestly think W didn't know it was 'Bad, but I also honestly believe that....HE believed that LYING....K S'er,......DIRTY DICK !

The question you need to be asking is did he really care if the intel was bad or not. It would appear that in the end he was so set on launching the invasion that it the end it did not matter. And like I sated before if suspected chemical weapons were the litmus test why did'nt we go into North Korea or Syria?

The question I was asking was based on your statement of going on intel that was known to be false.
You act like you know it was bad and I asked for some proof not some diversion from the original question.

Latest posts

Back