NW Management Caved IN to the F/A's

FLYUSAIRWAYS

Advanced
Feb 21, 2004
Good New for NW employees. Just received an email from a NW f/a. Status quoa till June 30th. Then 15 days past that date before a strike can happen. Its back to the barging table. Way to go NW flight attendants.

way to go F/As! But I must say I hope you either win the battle around mid July or go on strike. Never know what kind of crap dougie and his cronies are gonna come up with

way to go F/As! But I must say I hope you either win the battle around mid July or go on strike. Never know what kind of crap dougie and his cronies are gonna come up with
Robbed I do believe this is the only thing you have ever said that half arse makes sense. I must say though that if it looks as if a strike is imminent they need to do it now. I cannot tell you how many mechanics NWA pushed through the Arizona Scab School during the "cooling off period". I am certain though that it made a difference for NWA. NWA has already trained F/A's as replacements and they are training more as we speak. At some time you have to make a call. If the F/A's think they can pull an acceptable contract that is fine. But if they do not think it is going to happen waiting around for another thirty or so days is suicidal.

Robbed I do believe this is the only thing you have ever said that half arse makes sense. I must say though that if it looks as if a strike is imminent they need to do it now. I cannot tell you how many mechanics NWA pushed through the Arizona Scab School during the "cooling off period". I am certain though that it made a difference for NWA. NWA has already trained F/A's as replacements and they are training more as we speak. At some time you have to make a call. If the F/A's think they can pull an acceptable contract that is fine. But if they do not think it is going to happen waiting around for another thirty or so days is suicidal.
I must say you don't have a friggin clue about what a "cooling off period" means nor whom it is determined by. you take stabs at robbed all the time, insinuating that he is ignorant. You continue to exhibit pure ignorance at its best every time you post, I suppose you pick on robbed to build yourself up, but most on here see you for what you are!....SCUMB OF THE EARTH SCAB, without any understanding of Unions and the inner workings. you've never bothered to educate yourself on the matters but yet proclaim to be an expert. Sumbit your ID-10Tyou've more than proved to this board you qualify.

Just give me the fax numer to to your office pto and I will submit the form for you to fill out. Heck I will even go get a book about unions for you to read may be that will help to educate you a little

Now that NWA has agreed to more negotiations, doesn't that just about cement an Unfair Labor Practices Lawsuit???

Before/during the ratification vote, did not NWA send a written message to all FAs that if they rejected the TA that there would be no more negotiations, and the new terms would be in fact worse?

I'd sue the hell out of these lying bastards, chapter 11 be damned. Drag these management fools through the press for the sheer enjoyment of it.

Now that NWA has agreed to more negotiations, doesn't that just about cement an Unfair Labor Practices Lawsuit???

Before/during the ratification vote, did not NWA send a written message to all FAs that if they rejected the TA that there would be no more negotiations, and the new terms would be in fact worse?

I'd sue the hell out of these lying bastards, chapter 11 be damned. Drag these management fools through the press for the sheer enjoyment of it.
:wub: you really speak the language of true love :wub:

I must say you don't have a friggin clue about what a "cooling off period" means nor whom it is determined by. you take stabs at robbed all the time, insinuating that he is ignorant. You continue to exhibit pure ignorance at its best every time you post, I suppose you pick on robbed to build yourself up, but most on here see you for what you are!....SCUMB OF THE EARTH SCAB, without any understanding of Unions and the inner workings. you've never bothered to educate yourself on the matters but yet proclaim to be an expert. Sumbit your ID-10Tyou've more than proved to this board you qualify.
I don't think he was using the term "cooling off period" in its legal sense per the RLA. What the judge has created is basically a de facto "cooling off period", so PTO's characterization is an accurate description.

it is not a cooling off period finman. that ended long ago. what it is is that mgmt is afraid of a strike by the F/As and mgmt losing their "precious" golden packages and golden parachutes. If mgmt really truly wanted to negogiate, then there would have been a heck of a better deal and AMFA would not have had to go strike. but instead like the F/As union, mgmt threw the first shot heard round the airline and therefore this is the end result

The F/A's are in a relatively strong position as they can shut the company down permanently, the open question is do they have the guts to do it?

The Question? your kidding right?? They'll cave, it's only a matter of time.

Good New for NW employees. Just received an email from a NW f/a. Status quoa till June 30th. Then 15 days past that date before a strike can happen. Its back to the barging table. Way to go NW flight attendants.

Yeah, real F*%$#@^ great news for NWA F/A. It will give the company ample time for replacements. If in question, consult any former NWA AMFA member...BTW, skilled, educated, FAA certified, pro AMTs. Not, a 2 week crash course, which NWA will prove with ALL new F/A, domestic and Int'l. Just the front line facts...

These guys are so literal that they missed the point altogether. At this point time is against the F/A's. Everyday between now and July 15th weakens their position.
no scabby, you are so literal that you havent gotten a clue as to what a union is all about. All the extra time does for the F/As is is that it buys them time to either a: get a better contract deal or B prepare for the strike which in this case, would effectively shut down SCAB AIR probably even permanently.

Back