NWA loses grow since Chapter 11 filing (bizjournals.com)

Their wives and kids will start bitching at them to get a real job,
Is this why your a scab? because your wife told you too get off your a$$ and get a job. who wears the pants in your house borescope? BTW thats a fitting screen name for someone who is viewing the inside of his colon with his head :lol:

Anyone else here able to make sense of this post?
Are these guys drinking at breakfast?
Hope it's your day off, Cods.

You come out swinging in your first post and this is the best you can do. You go from attempting to display genius to displaying innocent ignorance? Come on FWAA pull it together. Certainly one that knows all about accounting can follow a simple BB thread. I want to hear more about where these corrupt and crooked companies report all of their earnings so they can pay the full amount of taxes they are supposed to pay. I guess these companies hate their employees but when it comes time to pay Uncle Sam they just sign that check with a smile on their face. Try posting something a little more realistic.

You come out swinging in your first post and this is the best you can do. You go from attempting to display genius to displaying innocent ignorance? Come on FWAA pull it together. Certainly one that knows all about accounting can follow a simple BB thread. I want to hear more about where these corrupt and crooked companies report all of their earnings so they can pay the full amount of taxes they are supposed to pay. I guess these companies hate their employees but when it comes time to pay Uncle Sam they just sign that check with a smile on their face. Try posting something a little more realistic.
It sure as heck didnt take long for the AMFA folks to figure out what slime ball mgmt NWA has. NWA mgmt will do whatever it takes to get cheap labor and scabs to perform duties of any kind so as long as they are lining their own hefty pockets. and you can bet your wallet and paychecks that the taxes they pay aint nothing compared to what you pay

Local 12:

I'm not worried about my job, and it sounds like you're not worried about yours either.

You're just going to let your job go down the toilet.

I guess from what you say that you wear the pants in your family.

Do you also wear one of those "wife-beater" shirts that all the men involved in domestic disturbances wears?

If the wife gives you any crap do you just slap her around to show her that you are "the man in the house"?

As far as flight planning goes, I learned how to do it on my own although it's a science that you never fully know everything about.

But you wouldn't know anything about that because it takes brains not brawn, or wife beaters.

Local 12:

I'm not worried about my job, and it sounds like you're not worried about yours either.

Do you also wear one of those "wife-beater" shirts that all the men involved in domestic disturbances wears?

If the wife gives you any crap do you just slap her around to show her that you are "the man in the house"?

As far as flight planning goes, I learned how to do it on my own although it's a science that you never fully know everything about.

But you wouldn't know anything about that because it takes brains not brawn, or wife beaters.
You seem to know an awful lot about wife beating FPJ. Is there something you'd like to tell us? A few skeletons in the closet perhaps?

Local 12:

No im not worried my skill set will transfer to many other trades how about yours? Not married so no need to worry about some nagging wife :up: so your saying that no brains are required to properly trouble shoot avionics systems, rig flight controls, make major structural repairs..etc..? well it takes both brains and brawn where as I would think flight planning would only necessitate a basic understanding of reading and writing skills!

who wears the pants in your house borescope?
Actually, We both wear pants. Most women nowdays have a few pair of pants. Do yours have the fur inside? You might think about a pair for the winter. They also might feel better when the union bends you over. :lol:

No im not worried my skill set will transfer to many other trades how about yours? Not married so no need to worry about some nagging wife :up: so your saying that no brains are required to properly trouble shoot avionics systems, rig flight controls, make major structural repairs..etc..? well it takes both brains and brawn where as I would think flight planning would only necessitate a basic understanding of reading and writing skills!
Flight planning...is that similar to a dispatcher? My ex-GF took the 6 week course to become a dispatcher, and if she could pass the course, anybody could. FPJ is retired so he said, why would anyone thats retired come back into the "fubar" airline game when he should be out fly fishing, hunting, or causing accidents on the hiway? Must be worried about his pension, which I think has been disgarded by his buddy Dougie Stealin' and the band of criminal running NWA at the present time. :down:

Actually, We both wear pants. Most women nowdays have a few pair of pants. Do yours have the fur inside? You might think about a pair for the winter. They also might feel better when the union bends you over. :lol:
You might want to check and see if your nads are also in your wife's pants, cause we know being a SCAB neuters one of MANHOOD :shock: One has to bend over and spread his cheeks before one can be screwed!....is that your wifes strap-on stuck between your cheeks?

You might want to check and see if your nads are also in your wife's pants, cause we know being a SCAB neuters one of MANHOOD :shock: One has to bend over and spread his cheeks before one can be screwed!....is that your wifes strap-on stuck between your cheeks?

:lol: Does one losing his anal virginity have anything to do with the financial losses at NWA? Regardless, local 12 that was freaking funny. :lol: You guys are too much. “No not his wife's, it Dougie Stealins'.â€￾ :lol:

Its funny, and sad unfortunately 'Cods. While Dougie Stealin', Andy Robbers, Julie "Golden" Showers, and the rest of the NWA management thugs line their pockets as the airline nosedives, the employees trying to survive pay the ultimate price.

Thats why I said you should stay at NWA 'Cods. Put some skin in the game, settle in at Scab Air. Then in a few years after you've faithfully served your master, he will reward you with a good round of :huh: .....well you get the picture I'm sure.

Latest posts