Nwa Says Bk Is Coming

MCI transplant said:
<_< Why Bear! I'm surprised you'de even ask!!!!! :D
[post="281111"][/post]​

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:D :D :D :D Actually "MCI" it does'nt phase me one way or the other, no matter what the answer might be.

One thing I've said about fly before, that bears repeating again.

She/he...he/she...shehe...heshe, keeps ol' man BOREDOM, away from what ever board that "this person" participates on !!!!!

NH/BB's

NWA/AMT said:
If you wish to add another name to your voluminous enemies list, please feel free (I'm crying...you're sooo important. I am nothing now. :p ). Does this mean I have to return your earlier e-mails (1 EMAIL... keep it as a compliment..I ment it. Mature people do those things.) you sent me when you expressed admiration for my postings (1 post..no you don't but you are welcome to publish the ONE that I sent. Stop trying to sound important AGAIN...)? Personally I don't care either way. (From the looks of your quasi (thats Latin/ Italian. I know words seem to be important to you) dissertation YOU DO) I colored this red FOR YOU!I hold no leadership position at NWA, either real or imagined (you just want to come off that way) , despite multiple offers from NWA to accept real ones (you want a trophy?). I also do not come on this board and parrot the NWA Newswire (that is NEWS to US) then pretend it is news, or attack anyone from another airline just for existing or continuing to exist. When I used the term 'we', I was certainly in no way referring to you, just to that vast majority of NWA employees who decline to join you in your anti-UAL crusade.

I said what I meant and I meant what I said (good for you...want a trophy), your constant harping on the UAL folks is annoying (As is your vapid responses to Magsau from United). All the people I know at NWA (all 10 of them...as I am SURE the VAST majority of NWA people just love all the BS that has been stated on these boards about them from multiple Ual employees))who read this board have commented on your strident, juvenile attacks and 'rah-rah' cheerleader BS (My "rah rah is for the rank and file men and women who make up NWA...I am sure it is clear why you aren't feeling so rah rah these days). As far as I'm concerned, you can spout all the "NWA Rules!" propaganda you wish -I stopped reading it months ago (obviously you didn't..snicker)-  but I will not stand by and have others assume you speak for me. (WHO gives a flying peacock) How you have managed to not get banned from USAviation forums for the way you talk to others astounds me (Clearly, it doesn't take much to astound you. Perhaps they can interpet the difference between truth and fiction[do you know what that means?]). To me, your self-appointed anti-UAL (Wrong 'o...Know it all man. Mine is anti- BANKRUPTCY abuse and drag the industry down with you crusade) crusade is no different from Trip Confirmed's (very similar to your whiney rant) earlier anti-NWA crusade either in tactics or in tone.
There was no insult in my statement, merely a expression of my opinion and the opinions on the subject that my (yeah right...I am sure they have)coworkers have expressed to me, but judging by your extreme (sorry you took it that way...I am a direct person. Pretention annoys me...makes me feel  NAUSEOUS...kinda like you.) reaction you certainly seem to have taken it that way. However, your name-calling reeks of the schoolyard and the extreme nature of your response to a perceived insult only serves to illustrate my point. (repeat that please...did you say schoolyard crybaby)
We reached THAT point months ago. Long before you started coloring your posts with your electronic crayons. (aint they pretty!)Yet you seem unable to follow your own advice...
My participation on the board predates your own, (does that mean you are senior BS captain?) and it will continue long after you're gone. (does that mean you WILL BE senior BS captain?[you are SO important]) The NWA forum here is not your private playground to take out your hostilities (MOVE if you don't LIKE IT)on folks from other airlines or anyone who disagrees with you.(You have got a lot of nerve with your pompous dictatorial BS)
I never said it didn't, did I? I just don't beat up the rank and file employees of other airlines for decisions made far above their pay grade (no...you prefer to be a door mat and look the other way at their comments regarding NWA). Do you honestly think that the people who DID make those decisions ever come here?
You could not be more wrong. The UAL technicians are our fellow union members and most NWA technicians I know have expressed nothing but support for them because they realize that it could be us next. You do, however, have a unique grasp of the English language - the word you were trying for was 'nauseating'.(the WORD I was trying for AND use WAS and is nauseous, does the school marm need an explanation? usage: Those who insist that nauseous can properly be used only in sense 1 and that in sense 2 it is an error for nauseated are mistaken. Current evidence shows these facts: nauseous is most frequently used to mean physically affected with nausea, figurative use is quite a bit less frequent. Use of nauseous in sense 1 is much more often figurative than literal, and this use appears to be losing ground to nauseating. Nauseated is used more widely than nauseous in sense 2. Stop trying to sound intellectually superior...you WILL lose that one with me... )
Did I ever suggest you should not? No. Feel free to continue your tirades with all the pretty colors and different font sizes, (like your little cute funny faces?)the only ones reading them are the ones like you - sad, little people looking for some stranger to argue with.(Well...look who just read it and wrote an full page crybaby report. [snicker]
[post="281079"][/post]​

NWA/ AMT feel free to be a sad little person and read my comment. (I hope I used enough pretty little colors for you..let me know. I will use more next time)

North by Northwest said:
NWA/ AMT feel free to be a sad little person and read my comment. (I hope I used enough pretty little colors for you..let me know. I will use more next time)
[post="281118"][/post]​

I'll pass. Thanks for proving yet again that you are unable to discuss things on an intelligent level and merely resort to insults and derision.

North by Northwest said:
Sorry if your quote offended you. Here's a quarter...call somebody who cares.
[post="281212"][/post]​

You mean the one where you put your comments in my quote? Didn't read it.

It's clear my comment offended you, but I stand behind it 100%. Nothing you have said since has done anything other than prove that you are indeed trying to be annoying and that you have nothing of value to add to the conversation.

All I did was express my opinion (and make it clear that I wasn't a member of your imaginary fan club) and you have done nothing but spew your usual bile at me ever since. Exactly the trait that caused me to make my comment in the first place.

If you ever get to the point where you can debate ideas in a rational fashion, rather than relying on personal attacks, maybe someone will take you seriously for a change.

NWA/AMT said:
You mean the one where you put your comments in my quote? Didn't read it.

It's clear my comment offended you, but I stand behind it 100%. Nothing you have said since has done anything other than prove that you are indeed trying to be annoying and that you have nothing of value to add to the conversation. (Make up your mind already...you don't like my perspectives on certain issues so you revert to personal attacks and find my positions "annoying"...then you pretend to take the high groud becasue I respond in kind...geesh) :down:
All I did was express my opinion (BUT YOU JUST CAN'T TAKE IT...CAN YOU)>(and make it clear that I wasn't a member of your imaginary fan club) (Do you have one? Maybe 1..Magsau) and you have done nothing but spew your usual bile at me ever since (NWA/AMT/THE CRYBABY CAN"T TAKE WHAT HE DISHES OUT). Exactly the trait that caused me to make my comment in the first place.  (I think it is CLEAR to all who read this thread who has the need to start insulting people on here) LIKE THE COLORS?If you ever get to the point where you can debate ideas in a rational fashion, rather than relying on personal attacks, maybe someone will take you seriously for a change. (WOW..we really NEED you permission and approval...the joke is on you sonny.)
[post="281242"][/post]​

I really don't know who you think you are or pretend to be...but you don't run the show on this board nor do you dictate what is relavent.

Your sanctimonious know it all post is clear. Clearly, I hit a nerve (you just can't stand it). Are we suppose to have fan clubs? Keep em coming. As you know I love to anaylize phrases used as insults.

Yes, you read it...or you wouldn't be whining about it. Does it disturb you that you don't control this board? Think again know it all if you think you will dictate to me or anyone else as to what YOU think should be discussed on this board.

I woud suggest you think long and hard before you rev up another personal comment about someone's postings you dislike. (It would be appropriate for the moderators to review whom it was that started with the personal flame on this thread)
If you don't like my comments about NW and United TOUGH. Close your eyes. The choice of avatars says a lot about the psyche of the poster... coupled with your self indulgence of self inflicted psychobabble, gives you the mis leading assumption that you are the resident know it all.

I do believe you should avail yourself to caution when making public statements that call into questioned the safety of Northwest aircraft.
"NWA/AMT:Employee morale has never been a concern at NWA, and if they are able to break one group, they will expect the others to fall in line quickly. Knowing NWA's aircraft and maintenance program as well as I do, I certainly wouldn't want to fly on one maintained in that environment, but I don't think the flying public knows or cares.

You aren't worthy of a debate. The only response I will give you the pleasure of having is to tell you to share it with someone who cares. If you are offended too bad. The truth hurts sometimes. Thanks for the pleasure of giving me the opportunity to share your pseudo intellectual exchanges with the crews
... we've had a jolly good laugh.

North by Northwest said:
I really don't know who you think you are or pretend to be...but you don't run the show on this board nor do you dictate what is relavent.
[post="281282"][/post]​

Never said I did, did I? I said I found your tactics annoying, as did many others. Both true statements. Neither one was even directed to you, were they? Why would I have wasted my time with that?

Your sanctimonious know it all post is clear.

I realize that a post not filled with personal insults and slanders might be hard for you to understand, is there someone home to explain it to you? It's called an opinion and was never represented as anything more.

Clearly, I hit a nerve (you just can't stand it)

Are you kidding? I think it's hilarious! Every post you demonstrate that you are completely incapable of addressing the subject in anything like a rational manner, possibly ANY subject, at that.

Are we suppose to have fan clubs? Keep em coming. As you know I love to anaylize phrases used as insults.

For future reference, apparently.

Yes, you read it...or you wouldn't be whining about it.

No, I didn't. Once I saw you were using your usual tactic of putting your words in someone elses mouth, I moved on. Doesn't mean that I couldn't guess what's in it word for word, as you've become quite predictable.

Does it disturb you that you don't control this board?

Think again know it all if you think you will dictate to me or anyone else as to what YOU think should be discussed on this board.

No, I certainly wouldn't want to control this board, although you apparently think you do.

"Dictate"? Never did that, did I? Nope, the only one here attempting that is little North By Northwest, who is so offended at being called "annoying" that he/she will spend an entire day attacking someone who did that, clearly illustrating the point over and over.

I woud suggest you think long and hard before you rev up another personal comment about someone's postings you dislike. (It would be appropriate for the moderators to review whom it was that started with the personal flame on this thread)

Indeed it would. They would clearly see that my comment was a statement of opinion clearly addressed to a third party, not a 'flame', and that you are the one who began with your usual cascade of slanders.

If you don't like my comments about NW and United TOUGH. Close your eyes.

The choice of avatars says a lot about the psyche of the poster... coupled with your self indulgence of self inflicted psychobabble, gives you the mis leading assumption that you are the resident know it all.

I do believe you should avail yourself to caution when making public statements that call into questioned the safety of Northwest aircraft.

Did that with your posts long ago, but once people began thinking that your vitriol was representative of all NWA employees, I felt it important that they know we all weren't blaming the employees for the actions of their management. That certainly seems to have gotten you fired up, hasn't it.

Choice of avatars? Wow, that one stung. I'd forgotten it was even there but I'll keep it for you.

"Avail yourself to caution"? I'm perfectly comfortable with my comment.

You aren't worthy of a debate.

And it appears you are incapable of one.

The only response I will give you the pleasure of having is to tell you to share it with someone who cares. If you are offended too bad. The truth hurts sometimes.

Yet you've done nothing but shower me with your attempted insults since the moment you read my comment. Offended by you? I think not! Share what you wish with who you wish, just as I have been with your incoherent diatribes.

Dear NWA/AMT...you may rest assured that I shall share with all whom I deem interested.

You might think twice before your next hurl. Don't get a nose bleed up there on your imaginary throne. (I glad that you are combfortable with your statemnets, as reckless as they are.) Massive egos have befallen many a little men. (did I force you to spend ALL day responding to my posts? Goosh..I apologize...I thought you stopped reading them.

Now stop annyoying the board and allow us to get back to fun.

North by Northwest said:
Dear NWA/AMT...you may rest assured that I shall share with all whom I deem interested.
[post="281298"][/post]​

Please do, you've entertained two entire shifts of mechanics at NWA today, going on three.

You might think twice before your next hurl. Don't get a nose bleed up there on your imaginary throne. (I glad that you are combfortable with your statemnets, as reckless as they are.)

Ohhhhh.......threats now. Gonna turn me in to your buddies in Building A? Maybe get a scoop on the next Newswire release so you can post it here as if it's actual news? Go ahead, any time.

Or are you merely trying to dictate who posts what on this board, as usual, from your "imaginary throne"?

Massive egos have befallen many a little men.

Apparently so, but you still keep babbling anyway. I have to ask however; Is English your primary language? It certainly doesn't seem so.

(did I force you to spend ALL day responding to my posts? Goosh..I apologize...I thought you stopped reading them.

No, I said I didn't read the ones where you tried to put your words in the mouth of others, knowing that you do so in a pathetic attempt to recapture your vanished credibility.

Either way, though, it's quite all right. I was paid well for it and your diatribes helped pass the time between flights.

Now stop annyoying the board and allow us to get back to fun.

Apparently the only one I'm "annyoying" (whatever that is) is you. When you're not around, off "annyoying" passengers possibly, we have grown-up discussions here. Yet you come back and all of a sudden the conversation devolves into the usual North By Northwest insult-fest, chasing away any chance of real conversation.

You've accused me several times of trying to control the board, but your statements make it clear that it is you who wishes to do so.

North by Northwest said:
Sorry if your quote offended you. Here's a quarter...call somebody who cares.
[post="281212"][/post]​
<_< Hasn't been a quarter for some time now cheapscate!!!!! :D

In the event that NWA AMTs strike I want you to know that you will not be alone. I know for a fact that SAN will walk side by side with you. I urge ALL AMTs to walk alongside NWA AMTs and take this opportunity to show the greedy managements of today's airlines that our profession is united.

Ken MacTiernan said:
In the event that NWA AMTs strike I want you to know that you will not be alone. I know for a fact that SAN will walk side by side with you. I urge ALL AMTs to walk alongside NWA AMTs and take this opportunity to show the greedy managements of today's airlines that our profession is united.
[post="281532"][/post]​

Thank you, your support is greatly appreciated.

Latest posts

Back