NWA Stock

NORTHWEST AIRLINES# (Other OTC:NWACQ.PK) Delayed quote data
Also there is a company buying up NWA debt from vendors for pennies on the dollar, I don't get the angle on this. What are the chances of NWA keeping its bankrupt stock? The NWA mechanics took stock options as part of some concessions in the late nineties. What is to become of this stock of theirs?

Maybe AMR found a use for the $6 billion they are holding on to? By buying up the debt they could end up owning NWA.Why try and take over the company by buying stock that will likely be made worthless? Better to buy the debt for pennies on the dollar then get issued new stock like creditors at UAL.

AMR would love to get their hands on NWAs Asia routes.

As for the current stock, NWA workers will probably end up like the other IAM airline "owners" at UAL.

Sure, Piney. 35% in two months is remarkable. For every 100 idiot day traders (and scab speculators) in bankrupt airline stock, there will no doubt be a winner or two. Still doesn't change my view of anyone buying NW stock. And you're right - although the stock will likely be canceled, it's not a 100% certainty.

Wasn't real bright of me loading up on AMR in late 2002 and early 2003, but I made a fortune doing so. Sometimes gambling has its rewards. Doesn't make my decision to buy stock in a nearly bankrupt airline any less stupid.

Figures that SuperScab's investment expertise has been spent on his previous bankrupt employer's existing (soon to be canceled) stock.
Hey FWAAA, Where am I at here? Knocking on the 200% door aren't I? Whats the chances of this breaking a dollar?
NORTHWEST AIRLINES# (Other OTC:NWACQ.PK) Delayed quote data
Last Trade: 0.90
Trade Time: Nov 14
Change: 0.00 (0.00%)
Prev Close: 0.90
Open: N/A
Bid: N/A
Ask: N/A
1y Target Est: 4.38
Day's Range: N/A - N/A
52wk Range: 0.30 - 0.91
Volume: 0
Avg Vol (3m): 1,107,370
Market Cap: 78.30M
P/E (ttm): N/A
EPS (ttm): -44.56
Div & Yield: N/A (N/A)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last Trade: 1.74
Trade Time: 4:00PM ET
Change: 0.84 (93.33%)
Open: 0.99

Day's Range: 0.96 - 1.75
Volume: 26,818,330
Market Cap: 151.38M
FWAAA you know what you can do with it.
groundcontrol, to hell with Delta. :up:

Last Trade: 1.74
Trade Time: 4:00PM ET
Change: 0.84 (93.33%)
Open: 0.99

Day's Range: 0.96 - 1.75
Volume: 26,818,330
Market Cap: 151.38M
FWAAA you know what you can do with it.
groundcontrol, to hell with Delta. :up:
jealousy is so terribly pto scab boy. i understand you are having a difficult time but u chose and now u have to live with it :up:

...But they wouldn't...

A lovely attempt at sh*t stirring, nonetheless.

Next time, try here for some tips:

trolling-view.jpg

Well the Fact of the matter is that NW stock has TRIPLED(yes I know it's only "penny stocks"), but something is up, and as I mentioned in another recent thread, I'm sincerely hoping that NW does'nt wait to long, and wind up being an "acquiree", rather than an "acquirer"(think CO) !

Nh/BB's