NWA Stock

OOps I sold to early. Oh well, I still did very well.

Last Trade: 3.50
Trade Time: Nov 22
Change: 0.88 (33.59%)
Prev Close: 2.62
Open: 3.43
Bid: N/A
Ask: N/A
1y Target Est: 4.38

Day's Range: 3.21 - 4.40
52wk Range: 0.30 - 4.40
Volume: 17,977,665
Avg Vol (3m): 2,848,750
Market Cap: 305.55M
P/E (ttm): N/A
EPS (ttm): -44.43
Div & Yield: N/A (N/A)

FWAAA, What do you think I should do with my NWA winnings? OH never mind I think I'll go it alone. Do you care to go tit-for-tat? How about 20K on KHK at 0.67? I'm guessing +100% by Jan 15, 2007.

FWAAA, What do you think I should do with my NWA winnings? OH never mind I think I'll go it alone. Do you care to go tit-for-tat? How about 20K on KHK at 0.67? I'm guessing +100% by Jan 15, 2007.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Your "winnings" ???

You were ALREADY a "WINNER" ..(NOT), the day you first crossed AMFA's picket line, ...You DIRTY...RAUNCHY...FILTHY...SLIMEY..."SCAB"

Your LOWER than a "Bird Flu/PANDEMIC" !!!!!!!!

NH/BB's

Northwest Airlines: This stock still won't fly for me

Q: How will the resolution of the mechanics strike at Northwest Airlines affect the stock (NWACQ)?

A: Thousands of mechanics and cleaners went on strike against Northwest Airlines in August 2005. The 15-month strike ended Nov. 6 after the union accepted a settlement offered by the airline. The conflict was the result of the struggling airline seeking 25% cuts in wages.

The settlement is regarded by some as a victory for the airline, which was able to keep flying during the strike. The strikers not only accepted the settlement, but they are faced with a difficult decision of either quitting and taking 10 weeks' severance pay or going on a recall list.

The airlines' ability to cut employee-related costs has been a recurring theme in the recovery of several struggling carriers. Following the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, several found themselves in dire positions. They filed for bankruptcy protection and were able to reduce salaries for workers. That's given the bankrupts a lower cost structure in many cases, allowing them to compete and even beat fares of so-called discount airlines.

Lower costs have also meant improving financials and stock prices. At Northwest, for instance, the company reported an operating profit of $1.4 billion in the September quarter, reversing an operating loss of $167 million in the same period a year ago. And the stock in mid-November jumped from 98 cents a share to more than $3 a share Monday. That's pretty good if you consider during the same time the Standard & Poor's 500 rose 6% and discount airline Southwest's shares have fallen slightly.

But does that mean you should buy the stock? Probably not. To make a sweeping generalization, airlines have largely been disappointing investments. Even legendary billionaire investor Warren Buffett avoids investing in them, according to The Warren Buffett Way by Robert Hagstrom.

In addition, Northwest's stock was delisted from the Nasdaq exchange when it filed for bankruptcy. It now trades on the highly unregulated Pink Sheets market. While this recovery might be real, there are other investments that will probably work out much better.

So not only are you a scab, you're also a compulsive gambler as well. Bet Mrs Scab is real proud of that - of course, having invited the unemployed child molester two trailers down to move in with her and the kids while you've been away, she might not be thinking of you so much these days.

So not only are you a scab, you're also a compulsive gambler as well. Bet Mrs Scab is real proud of that - of course, having invited the unemployed child molester two trailers down to move in with her and the kids while you've been away, she might not be thinking of you so much these days.

Now that's funny :up:

So not only are you a scab, you're also a compulsive gambler as well...

Minus the other riff-raff you typed do you really think purchasing stock is a gamble? KHK looks to be a very stable company that is operating in the black. That says a lot for companies these days. Their cash to debt ratio is very positive and they should be entering a seasonal upswing very soon. I also believe the stock is a bit undervalued as well. Where is the gamble in that? Where is your retirement at FWAAA? I'll be willing to bet its in some 401K where you simply pass the buck and let someone else do the gambling for you because you are too scared to do it yourself.

just remember when/if nwa ever emerges frm ch11 the stock will be worthless
It looks as if that is going to be the case robbed. So do you buy the new stock that is going to be issued or not? 27 Dollars a share seems high but if they are turning a profit who knows what it might do.

I'm going to pass this little tip on to you robbed. It is a penny stock that I have flipped twice now and currently on my third round. We are going to be looking at AAPM.PK. Drop 200 dollars on this plus commission. Put you a purchase order in at .0001 if that doesn't fill after a couple of weeks put in an order at .0002. Sit on it until it hits at least .50 or we will reevaluate the stock when it starts moving. This will be a long-term investment for you but it will payoff.

"HOLY ####" :shock: :shock:
FWAAA, I think TRAILER PARK/SCAB just "called you out" !!!!
GET in there, and "SQUASH" that POS SCAB !!!!
I'm with you !!
NH/BB's
Still waiting for that "Squashing"

KHK made it to $1.05 and has since dropped to .86. I'm holding out for their quarterly report. I bought in at .67. I did buy a bit early because it did drop down to .48. As of now I have a sale order in at 1.40, still holding out for a 100% return.

Minus the other riff-raff you typed do you really think purchasing stock is a gamble? KHK looks to be a very stable company that is operating in the black. That says a lot for companies these days. Their cash to debt ratio is very positive and they should be entering a seasonal upswing very soon. I also believe the stock is a bit undervalued as well. Where is the gamble in that? Where is your retirement at FWAAA? I'll be willing to bet its in some 401K where you simply pass the buck and let someone else do the gambling for you because you are too scared to do it yourself.

Your knowledge of trading and due diligence is damn marginal to say the least.

PE ratios, balance sheets and other data are void when the shareholder must base trading on executive greed and over compensation. Most airlines in this country are simply not operated as are REAL companies. There lies the crux of the problem.

Your knowledge of trading and due diligence is damn marginal to say the least.

Your post here is actually pretty accurate. Maybe it's that I am a quick learner or it's probably just blind luck. Last year I did 600% and this so far this year I have done 120%. I don't expect to pull 600% this year but I am shooting for 300.

PE ratios, balance sheets and other data are void when the shareholder must base trading on executive greed and over compensation. Most airlines in this country are simply not operated as are REAL companies. There lies the crux of the problem.

This was a joke, right?

Your post here is actually pretty accurate. Maybe it's that I am a quick learner or it's probably just blind luck. Last year I did 600% and this so far this year I have done 120%. I don't expect to pull 600% this year but I am shooting for 300.
This was a joke, right?

JOKE? Certainly not! Ethics, greed, over compensation, cooking the books and a good sense of being socially irresponsible are traits that could make someone a good airline executive.

At this time there are so many hot energy stocks that investing in an airline doesn't make sense. One such stock is the sector stock from Fidelity which is used to fund Canadian oil production. Two words...BIG GAINER! Two more words...Airline stock (aka toilet paper).

Are you sensible enough to index your long term funds or are you one of the "paper millionaires" who follows the local newspaper for hot clues?

Back