O/T but Employee Oriented

AOG-N-IT

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Folks, Just something to share with my fellow employee''s
Like some of you , I have been a life long collector of darn near anything aviation related.

So for fans of Boeing Commercial Aircraft..I thought I would share the website address for Boeings Company Store.
For those interested in Pictures, Books , Clothing , Hats...or plain Gift Items with the proud Boeing Logo on it? This place is the bomb!!!
I have had nothing but the greatest of service from these folks...you can order on line..or by thier 1-800 number 24 hours a day The website is www.boeingstore.com
If anyone has any information on where I can obtain alike Airbus Industries related items , like Hats or Shirts? I would sure appreciate the information hook-up.
Happy Shopping!!! [img src=''http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif'']

TRY GOOGLE SEARCH-RUN AIRBUS...YOU'LL FIND THE ITEMS

[blockquote]
----------------
On 10/29/2002 1:06:18 PM DELLDUDE wrote:

----------------
[/blockquote]
Tried the Google Search...and tried it with a number of different Search Subjects too. So far Airbus items have come up a big zero....Thanks anyway.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 10/30/2002 6:39:02 AM AOG-N-IT wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------
On 10/29/2002 1:06:18 PM DELLDUDE wrote:

----------------
[/blockquote]
Tried the "Google Search"...and tried it with a number of different "Search Subjects" too. So far Airbus items have come up a big zero....Thanks anyway.
----------------
[/blockquote]

Why would anyone want something with an airbus on it? That's a little like wearing a Yugo t-shirt.
[img src='http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif']

Check out the Pratt & Whitney store at www.prattwhitneystore.com.Lots of good stuff.Also untill recently Airbus had a store link on there home page.It didn't have much and it was all priced in euros.