Obama Launches 2012 campaign

Do a some web search on any of the more obvious claims and you will get several pages of links to the thing.

NOPE! I posted because I liked it, don't honestly care it it's accurate as I've long ago made up my mind regarding many things about Barack Obama. Frankly if he and his entourage were walking towards me and he offered his hand I'd turn and walk away. I've no use for the man. I actually sat next to Holder on a flight and while a pleasant enough guy he's another pus filled boil that needs to be lanced.

To say that I have nothing but contempt for him and his entire administration would like saying the Pope wears a funny hat.

Reactions: 1 person
Just do your own homework.

And if you are going to post lies, don't justify it by offering no other excuse than claiming it was justified.

It makes no sense.

Prove they lies. Or clam it.

I cannot think of many politicians I cater for but I would never knowingly post falsehoods about any of them. It does nothing to further the discussion and it does nothing for ones credibility.

One glaring lie is the statement that he supported MX in a law suit. First off the law suit was filed by the Feds not MX. They do not even have standing in the US courts as far as Im aware. MX and several other nations filed friendly briefs with the court and as far as Im aware anyone can do that with out permission.

As for the forged document and the oil moratorium I found nothing to substantiate it. I found quite a few birther BS but nothing to do with the oil.