obama paying iran to negoiate!

Glenn Quagmire said:
Reading comprehension is clearly not your strong suit. That is Iranian frozen assets being released, not "our money".As
As Hillary would say" At this point in time, what differance does it make???"

Reactions: 2 people
Glenn Quagmire said:
Reading comprehension is clearly not your strong suit. That is Iranian frozen assets being released, not "our money".
And your comprehension of what's going on doesn't seem to be yours. ------ In fact obama will sign anything put before him.------ Bottom line here is they will get the bomb. I wouldn't be surprised if Israel doesn't act alone. And strange as it may sound, with the help of the Saudi's. And will be demonized for it! In fact, I'm surprised they haven't acted already!

Reactions: 2 people
This, unfortunately, is a double-edge sword. My personal opinion in what I'm observing is that Iran is Shiite and IS is Sunni. Get it? Also you have our back-stabbing allies, the Saudis, bombing the Shiite backed terrorist in Yemen, while the Sunni al-Qaeda continues to be a threat to the USA.

Maybe the US sees Iran as a lesser of two evils.

Short if an invasion which would end very badly, how do you tell a sovereign nation what they can or cant do?  N Korea has tested nukes and no one seems to be as worried about them as they are about Iran and I think N Korea is far more unstable than Iran is.  N Korea has actually made threats of war (several times) so why do they not even make the news?  

Something seems a bit off with this whole thing.

Reactions: 1 person
Ms Tree said:
Short if an invasion which would end very badly, how do you tell a sovereign nation what they can or cant do?  N Korea has tested nukes and no one seems to be as worried about them as they are about Iran and I think N Korea is far more unstable than Iran is.  N Korea has actually made threats of war (several times) so why do they not even make the news?  

Something seems a bit off with this whole thing.
When's the last time N. Korea publicly announced to the world, that one of their main objectives was to wipe another nation from the face of the earth?

Reactions: 1 person
He's giving them the bomb? Is that like we 'gave' N Korea the bomb?

These are sovereign nations. How do you prevent Iran or N Korea from getting the bomb? Do you want to invade? Who fills the vacuum if the US decides to ignore them? China and Russia? Do you want Putin teaming up even more with Iran?

You sound like a politician. Lots of cool statements but nothing to explain how you plan on doing it.

You want my opinion Tree? Sanctions were working.------- In fact I feel we should have doubled down on them and held their feet to the fire. But frankly, I feel obama and Co. have backpedaled for so long that the opportunity that was once there is passed and we now will have face the fact that Iran, and other Med east countries will have the bomb. And that my friend scares the hell out of me!!! Now you may think that's funny, and point finger's, and play the blame game. But the reality of it is because of obama's rush to sign a, so called, agreement, at any cost, that cost may be too great further on down the road!