obama paying iran to negoiate!

Ms Tree said:
I had a feeling you were going to say that.

Reagan did not end the cold war on his own. .... Gorbachev realized it was not worth bankrupting his country to keep up with the insane amount of military spending.

...If you are not dealing with a rational leader (N Korea, Iran) then making head way is much more difficult if not impossible.

1) Despite all the typical liberal fantasies; the workings of this world don't actually revolve around your "feelings".

2) So then; outspending the then Soviet Union caused it's collapse, but yet you would've supported doing otherwise?...WHY? Should those funds have been "better" spent importing millions of illegal immigrants instead? ;)

3) Exactly. One simply can't "negotiate" with the most murderously insane of our species. That's what attack aircraft and military force were made for. See listings again under Israel kills off Saddam's nuclear program at Osirak.

No matter, I suppose, so long as any/all liberal "feelings" aren't ever harmed...at least until the next attack on US citizens might actually include them....? You might well be wholly surprised at just how truly portable and easily shipped anywhere war has become in this age of ours....But of course; you would first have to gain some understanding of even existing weapons and their capabilities, and I see no likely "danger" of that ever occurring.....But, here's some "feelings" of my own: I've visited Hiroshima. Trust me on at least this...the forever indelible image of a human being that was sitting on the steps of the bank then, and was vaporized into the stone steps left a lifetime memory, as did the stacks of coins that'd been inside literally the bank's heavy vault, but were yet melted together..and that was "only" a 20 kiloton device dropped. Well...Here's what contemporary weapons can easily do..But aw heck...Just so long as obama's fine with it..."Don' Worry, Be Happy"...Right? Sigh!..I guess I was just bein' silly. Hiroshima never really happened,right? The whole museum and bank ruins were just a clever hoax. The world is somehow, now magically "safe" from any such weapons EVER being used again...And there's not even the slightest chance the "Death to America!" crowd in Iran could ever be any threat whatsoever....Sigh!...I'm just bein' paranoid, I guess...Whew!...Thank God!...I almost had uncomfortable "feelings" for a moment.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aza-2wopCFY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3HQMbQAWRc

delldude said:
Notice Putin sold AA missiles to Iran so us or Israel can't attack?  And Obama praised the move by Putin.

Whats wrong with this picture?

Do you have a link where he actually praised the sale of S300 SAM's to Iran?  Or is this something you heard on the radio?

Reactions: 1 person