Obama's Foreign Policy:

southwind said:

So your cool with Jihadist's killing Christians, simply because they won't convert.............got it!

Wonder how you and Tree will feel when they turn loose on Atheists!
What makes them more important than all the people being killed all over the world in places that have no oil or who are not Christian?  Are the people in in the ME more important than the rest be cause they are Christian?

When your indignation covers all the rest of the people who are being ignored perhaps then you will have a bit more credibility.

• Banned
Ms Tree said:
What makes them more important than all the people being killed all over the world in places that have no oil or who are not Christian?  Are the people in in the ME more important than the rest be cause they are Christian?

When your indignation covers all the rest of the people who are being ignored perhaps then you will have a bit more credibility.
What makes them more important Tree is not just because they're Christians, but yes, that would factor in if it were just myself, it's because these people are in the position they are in because of the stupid mistakes made by the United States under Obama, and yes, Bush before him!  And because they were marked for death, just because they are Christians! ----- Beheading children because of their parent's beliefs is not cool Tree!!!

Never said it was cool.  How ever these are not the only people in the world who's lives are in danger for what ever political/religious reason.  And the damage goes back much farther than Bush.  It goes back to the early 20th century when the west decided what was best for the region and carved it up like a pumpkin.  

All I am saying is we are going to go off the "we broke it, we own it Mantra" then there are a whole lot of countries that we are responsible for, not just the folks in Syria or where ever.  

• Banned
Ms Tree said:
Never said it was cool.  How ever these are not the only people in the world who's lives are in danger for what ever political/religious reason.  And the damage goes back much farther than Bush.  It goes back to the early 20th century when the west decided what was best for the region and carved it up like a pumpkin.  

All I am saying is we are going to go off the "we broke it, we own it Mantra" then there are a whole lot of countries that we are responsible for, not just the folks in Syria or where ever.  
Sorry Tree! But I don't believe in "Mantra".-------- Again just because there are other things happening in this world that we may, or may not, be responsible for, doesn't excuse us from the reality of what's happening in Iraq!-------- Why is it all you liberals are always looking for excuses?

Ms Tree said:

Way to justify extremist's killing people simply because of their religious beliefs. The only reason it's not an issue with you is, your not American born citizen and your an atheist!

Like I said, wait until they get ahold of the Atheists, who will not convert!

MCI transplant said:
Sorry Tree! But I don't believe in "Mantra".-------- Again just because there are other things happening in this world that we may, or may not, be responsible for, doesn't excuse us from the reality of what's happening in Iraq!-------- Why is it all you liberals are always looking for excuses?
It's what they do best!

southwind said:
Way to justify extremist's killing people simply because of their religious beliefs. The only reason it's not an issue with you is, your not American born citizen and your an atheist!

Like I said, wait until they get ahold of the Atheists, who will not convert!
Atheists are probably considered as nothing more than a clump of cells to the jihadists.

• Banned
Ms Tree said:

I can see where this is going! ------ So tell me, do you believe Israel should exist as a independent, sovereign country?

Back