Oh Dear Lord, ..." NEVER say NEVER " !

His worshippers will just have to stop watching television. It will do them good, if they don't turn to Facebook to make themselves dumber.

Just a reminder where you loons are at.

15202201-88-DF-4-DA7-B02-D-C36-EB4-AEA26-D.jpg

tenor.gif

These leftists are so unhinged. It is fun to watch.

It is. And I say let them talk. The more they have the freedom to openly embarrass themselves, the more DJT is assured victory in 2020.

FUN FACT: Within three months of taking office, Adolf Hitler gave himself the right to amend the constitution, ended representative government, created special political courts, made criticism of the government a capital crime, and established Dachau concentration camp.

And yet lefturds compare DJT to Hitler.

The fact that lefturds have open and free space to spew their garbage proves the opposite.

What does that tell you?

Screenshot-10.jpg

Last edited:
It is. And I say let them talk. The more they have the freedom to openly embarrass themselves, the more DJT is assured victory in 2020.

FUN FACT: Within three months of taking office, Adolf Hitler gave himself the right to amend the constitution, ended representative government, created special political courts, made criticism of the government a capital crime, and established Dachau concentration camp.

And yet lefturds compare DJT to Hitler.

The fact that lefturds have open and free space to spew their garbage proves the opposite.

What does that tell you?

Screenshot-10.jpg

But you know something Hitler didn't do until once he was in office? He kept his hatred for Jews toned down a bit. Once in - he got the German people to agree with him - Jews were the problem. Jews were invading the country. He used fear and hate to get the German people behind him. Substitute the word "Mexican" for "Jew" and you do get kind of close to what Trump is doing today.. I'll stop here at risk of becoming a word salad.

Last edited:
But you know something Hitler didn't do until once he was in office? He kept his hatred for Jews toned down a bit. Once in - he got the German people to agree with him - Jews were the problem. Jews were invading the country. He used fear and hate to get the German people behind him. Substitute the word "Mexican" for "Jew" and you do get kind of close to what Trump is doing today.. I'll stop here at risk of becoming a word salad.

So then all your Democrats were former NAZI's?

Trump is simply implementing the same platform the democrats had a few short years ago.

So then all your Democrats were former NAZI's?

Trump is simply implementing the same platform the democrats had a few short years ago.

You say you are an educated person and riducule me because I ddn't go to college. I listen. I listened to Clinton. I listened to Obama. And I listened to Trump. The first two, I couldn't find any references to rapists. I didn't find any references to crime and invasions and rapists. They were talking about immigration policies. "The wall" isn't to make sure that people immigrate here legally...."the wall" is to protect us from drugs and rape and murder. The people coming across the border are "invading". His words...not mine. And it gets cheers at his rallies. It's making America great again (or so they say).

You post a nice video of Obama and Clinton and other democrats talking about illegal immigration. But the big difference between them and Trump is fear....and the hate that it brings...are not in the democrats speeches. Trump opened his campaign with "Mexico isn't sending us their best people. The aren't sending you. They aren't sending you. (I am assuming that the "you" he is referring to is a Mexican in the audience). They're sending crime. They're sending rapists". That's day one of his campaign there. Deny it all you want, but all one needs to do is substitute "Jew" for "Mexican" and you are pretty damn close to 1930's Germany.

You say you are an educated person and riducule me because I ddn't go to college. I listen. I listened to Clinton. I listened to Obama. And I listened to Trump. The first two, I couldn't find any references to rapists. I didn't find any references to crime and invasions and rapists. They were talking about immigration policies. "The wall" isn't to make sure that people immigrate here legally...."the wall" is to protect us from drugs and rape and murder. The people coming across the border are "invading". His words...not mine. And it gets cheers at his rallies. It's making America great again (or so they say).

You post a nice video of Obama and Clinton and other democrats talking about illegal immigration. But the big difference between them and Trump is fear....and the hate that it brings...are not in the democrats speeches. Trump opened his campaign with "Mexico isn't sending us their best people. The aren't sending you. They aren't sending you. (I am assuming that the "you" he is referring to is a Mexican in the audience). They're sending crime. They're sending rapists". That's day one of his campaign there. Deny it all you want, but all one needs to do is substitute "Jew" for "Mexican" and you are pretty damn close to 1930's Germany.

That's some stretch there. You basically ignored any and all facts and went straight to "Orange Man Bad".

Im not going to call you and idiot. That would be an insult to idiots.

That's some stretch there. You basically ignored any and all facts and went straight to "Orange Man Bad".

Im not going to call you and idiot. That would be an insult to idiots.

NOpe. I said that Obama and Clinton and all the other democrats talked about an immigration problem. Trump talked about crime and rape and drugs and invasions. One line of talk addresses a problem. The other one, from the "Orange man", addresses an entire group of people. It makes them afraid. It makes them angry. If that's bad, well...it's his words