Oh yea... Skin heads unite... LOL

So they got a permit. Here's a little story in pictures

In the 40's, my dad fought a guy who looked like this guy

adolf-hitler-9340144-1-402.jpg

And whose armies fought my dad while carrying a flag that looked like this

At a recent rally to "take back our country" in Charlottsevile, flags like this were carried, but this guy said that there were a lot of good people in that group

104466932-PE_Color.240x240.jpg

Were my father still alive, he would disagree with that statement.

So they got a permit. Here's a little story in pictures

In the 40's, my dad fought a guy who looked like this guy

adolf-hitler-9340144-1-402.jpg

And whose armies fought my dad while carrying a flag that looked like this

At a recent rally to "take back our country" in Charlottsevile, flags like this were carried, but this guy said that there were a lot of good people in that group

104466932-PE_Color.240x240.jpg

Were my father still alive, he would disagree with that statement.

And who was Trump referring to as good people?

And who was Trump referring to as good people?

My point is this...I was raised in the South. I have no problem with confederate statues. I have no problem with the stars and bars. And even though the KKK hated me when I was growing because of my religion, I agree with my mom who said you can't cure ignorance. I'm free to think someone wearing pointy bedsheets makes them a pinhead. I was kind of a proud southerner. My ancestors fought for the confederacy (dads....mom's family were immigrants in the early 1900's).

There were some good people in Germany who fought under that flag. But in the 21st century, Germans recognize that flag for what it is - a symbol of hate. God Bless America - we've got freedom of speech. That includes the right to carry or display a symbol of hate. And the owner of even ONE nazi flag at that event should have been ordered to leave...by the very people who want to "take our country back". What positive symbolism does that flag represent in US history??

I'm a proud southerner. Let them keep the civil war statues. Yes...there were some good people in that "take our country back" group. But I don't think any of them were carrying a nazi flags. That the organizers or anybody that was a part of this group would let those people stay makes me embarassed for my southern heritage.

My point is this...I was raised in the South. I have no problem with confederate statues. I have no problem with the stars and bars. And even though the KKK hated me when I was growing because of my religion, I agree with my mom who said you can't cure ignorance. I'm free to think someone wearing pointy bedsheets makes them a pinhead. I was kind of a proud southerner. My ancestors fought for the confederacy (dads....mom's family were immigrants in the early 1900's).

There were some good people in Germany who fought under that flag. But in the 21st century, Germans recognize that flag for what it is - a symbol of hate. God Bless America - we've got freedom of speech. That includes the right to carry or display a symbol of hate. And the owner of even ONE nazi flag at that event should have been ordered to leave...by the very people who want to "take our country back". What positive symbolism does that flag represent in US history??

I'm a proud southerner. Let them keep the civil war statues. Yes...there were some good people in that "take our country back" group. But I don't think any of them were carrying a nazi flags. That the organizers or anybody that was a part of this group would let those people stay makes me embarassed for my southern heritage.

It's the downside of freedom of expression and right to assembly. How is it that those good people could be distinguished from the hate mongers? You know damn well curiosity seekers flock to events like that.....then wonder WTF when they get the short end of the stick by police......that old cliche?? "

Yall look the same to me"

I have kin from the south, hold no animosity to the south. Part of our history and culture, makes who we are.

It's the downside of freedom of expression and right to assembly. How is it that those good people could be distinguished from the hate mongers? You know damn well curiosity seekers flock to events like that.....then wonder WTF when they get the short end of the stick by police......that old cliche?? "

Yall look the same to me"

I have kin from the south, hold no animosity to the south. Part of our history and culture, makes who we are.
What part of our culture does the swastika represent?

Ah oh, you can't use "tard" or KC Frier will have her panties in a wad with another 2 page dissertation, but not with you of course. Selective outrage lefty? Maybe he would make a good Byrd replacment? Hildabeast loved him, a "mentor" he was. Byrd gets a libtard pass. www.gopusa.com/?p=28836?omhide=true

So I take it you are in the "pro swasitka" group? What significance did the nazi swastika play in US history? Good or bad? Are you proud to see it displayed in America?

So I take it you are in the "pro swasitka" group? What significance did the nazi swastika play in US history? Good or bad? Are you proud to see it displayed in America?
Well as usual KC Frier, you take it wrong. My family fought and died fighting against the Nazis in WW2, so stick it. In your lefty world, any one who doesn't agree with your slanted views is a Nazi racist or whatever the libtard lable of the day is. Last week it was Russia, but that didn't stick. Your selective outrage is dully noted. Antifa masks are on sale with Che' shirts at Commies r Us.

The only reason you bring up Robert Byrd is that he opposed the war in Iraq back in 2002 and the right wing echo chamber went after him in an attempt to discredit him. If he had gone the other way he would have been a good American who made a mistake and latter repented for it. So now his name will always be brought by those on the right anytime when they want to distract from the main issue.

Last edited:
Well as usual KC Frier, you take it wrong. My family fought and died fighting against the Nazis in WW2, so stick it. In your lefty world, any one who doesn't agree with your slanted views is a Nazi racist or whatever the libtard lable of the day is. Last week it was Russia, but that didn't stick. Your selective outrage is dully noted. Antifa masks are on sale with Che' shirts at Commies r Us.

So...what's your feelings of a nazi swastika at a take our country back rally? There WERE some there....does it make you feel proud?