PTO/AMFA Boy

NO WAY in he!! did AMFA walk away from their jobs scabby. They STRUCK and are STILL ON STRIKE. YOU WONT EVER KNOW THT CUZ you are a scab. They STRUCK due to mgmt and corporate GREED plain and simple. Since then SCRAPPY PATCH doesnt have any maintaince and what little they have is completely shoddy and a huge disaster waitin to happen its a nowonder i dont steer anyone i know including my girlfriend and her entire family onto SCRAPPY PATCH AIR

removed

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and pto aint nothin wron with what i post it is the truth about what is goin on at scrappy patch air or at least whats left of them

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and pto aint nothin wron with what i post it is the truth about what is goin on at scrappy patch air or at least whats left of them

UNCLE ROBBEDAGAIN!
UNCLE ROBBEDAGAIN!
So... Scabby Patch.... Scabby Patch kids.... are they grown in a garden..... vegetable similar to a Cabbage?
I still remember that jingle...

"Scabby patch kids... growing in the garden..."

And can they be bought for $24.95 like it was back in 1983? Except this time per hour (or less! is there a DISCOUNT?)

i wouldnt want my girlfriend be subjected to nightmares like that and defintely wont get my son any of that! imagine the horror of waking up to a toy scrappy patch thing or something as for growin in the garden would you want rotten food there? I would! glad to be your UNCLE ROBBEDAGAIN!!!! You May be my Aunt Jenny@NW!!!!!