Oh yea... Skin heads unite... LOL

So I take it you are in the "pro swasitka" group? What significance did the nazi swastika play in US history? Good or bad? Are you proud to see it displayed in America?

History of the Swastika

The swastika has an extensive history and enduring power, predominantly as a symbol of hate.

It was used at least 5,000 years before Adolf Hitler designed the Nazi flag. The word swastika comes from the Sanskrit svastika, which means “good fortune” or “well-being." The motif (a hooked cross) appears to have first been used in Neolithic Eurasia, perhaps representing the movement of the sun through the sky. To this day it is a sacred symbol in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Odinism. It is a common sight on temples or houses in India or Indonesia. Swastikas also have an ancient history in Europe, appearing on artifacts from pre-Christian European cultures.

The symbol experienced a resurgence in the late nineteenth century, following extensive archeological work such as that of the famous archeologist Heinrich Schliemann. Schliemann discovered the hooked cross on the site of ancient Troy. He connected it with similar shapes found on pottery in Germany and speculated that it was a “significant religious symbol of our remote ancestors.”

In the beginning of the twentieth century the swastika was widely used in Europe. It had numerous meanings, the most common being a symbol of good luck and auspiciousness. However, the work of Schliemann soon was taken up by völkisch movements, for whom the swastika was a symbol of “Aryan identity” and German nationalist pride

This conjecture of Aryan cultural descent of the German people is likely one of the main reasons why the Nazi party formally adopted the swastika or Hakenkreuz (Ger., hooked cross) as its symbol in 1920.

The Nazi party, however, was not the only party to use the swastika in Germany. After World War I, a number of far-right nationalist movements adopted the swastika. As a symbol, it became associated with the idea of a racially “pure” state. By the time the Nazis gained control of Germany, the connotations of the swastika had forever changed.

The only reason you bring up Robert Byrd is that he opposed the war in Iraq back in 2002 and the right wing echo chamber went after him in an attempt to discredit him. If he had gone the other way he would have been a good American who made a mistake and latter repented for it. So now his name will always be brought by those on the right anytime when they want to distract from the main issue.

That was Hillary's mentor....that old hateful bastard.......

History of the Swastika

The swastika has an extensive history and enduring power, predominantly as a symbol of hate.

It was used at least 5,000 years before Adolf Hitler designed the Nazi flag. The word swastika comes from the Sanskrit svastika, which means “good fortune” or “well-being." The motif (a hooked cross) appears to have first been used in Neolithic Eurasia, perhaps representing the movement of the sun through the sky. To this day it is a sacred symbol in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Odinism. It is a common sight on temples or houses in India or Indonesia. Swastikas also have an ancient history in Europe, appearing on artifacts from pre-Christian European cultures.

The symbol experienced a resurgence in the late nineteenth century, following extensive archeological work such as that of the famous archeologist Heinrich Schliemann. Schliemann discovered the hooked cross on the site of ancient Troy. He connected it with similar shapes found on pottery in Germany and speculated that it was a “significant religious symbol of our remote ancestors.”

In the beginning of the twentieth century the swastika was widely used in Europe. It had numerous meanings, the most common being a symbol of good luck and auspiciousness. However, the work of Schliemann soon was taken up by völkisch movements, for whom the swastika was a symbol of “Aryan identity” and German nationalist pride

This conjecture of Aryan cultural descent of the German people is likely one of the main reasons why the Nazi party formally adopted the swastika or Hakenkreuz (Ger., hooked cross) as its symbol in 1920.

The Nazi party, however, was not the only party to use the swastika in Germany. After World War I, a number of far-right nationalist movements adopted the swastika. As a symbol, it became associated with the idea of a racially “pure” state. By the time the Nazis gained control of Germany, the connotations of the swastika had forever changed.

That was Hillary's mentor....that old hateful bastard.......

Actually, she was a Goldwater Girl.

The only reason you bring up Robert Byrd is that he opposed the war in Iraq back in 2002 and the right wing echo chamber went after him in an attempt to discredit him. If he had gone the other way he would have been a good American who made a mistake and latter repented for it. So now his name will always be brought by those on the right anytime when they want to distract from the main issue.
The Iraq war had nothing to do with why I posted the Byrd piece. I was merely highlighting the Hippocratic leftists like you who can't get over the 2016 election loss, and who want to paint all conservatives as racists, or Nazis, or fascists to take down the President. When demoncratic Senator Byrd was a actual a unrepentant KKK Grand Cyclops Master Wizard who served for 47 years. It's hard to deal with those facts, maybe the Russians could help you.

So I take it you are in the "pro swasitka" group? What significance did the nazi swastika play in US history? Good or bad? Are you proud to see it displayed in America?
So...what's your feelings of a nazi swastika at a take our country back rally? There WERE some there....does it make you feel proud?
You keep painting with that brush KC Frier, its not gonna stick. Does is it make you feel proud you had a actual KKK senator leading the Demoncrats for 47 years and mentoring the Hildabeast? How about the Demoncratic Missouri Senator Maria Chappelle Nadal calling for the assassination of President Trump? Does that make you feel proud KC Frier?

You keep painting with that brush KC Frier, its not gonna stick. Does is it make you feel proud you had a actual KKK senator leading the Demoncrats for 47 years and mentoring the Hildabeast? How about the Demoncratic Missouri Senator Maria Chappelle Nadal calling for the assassination of President Trump? Does that make you feel proud KC Frier?

Have anything from this century? And how about that democratic Missouri US Senator Claire Mckaskill calling for her resignation. But I am still wondering why "many good people" would have continued a march after they spotted their first swastika....or pointy headed bedsheet. Those damn democrat KKKer's that were in that March. I wonder how many had Obama/Biden bumper stickers from the 2012 election on their trucks.

Oooops, 'This just In'

The 'Boston Free Speech Council' (sans Racists) Just got "PUNKED" on the Boston Common, and run-out-of-town in record time, by the counter protesters. You'd have thought that these " F " - MORONS would always stay below the Mason / Dixon Line ! Forest (Gump) was (ALWAYS) correct. " STUPID IS, AS STUPID DOES "

Last edited by a moderator:
The Iraq war had nothing to do with why I posted the Byrd piece. I was merely highlighting the Hippocratic leftists like you who can't get over the 2016 election loss, and who want to paint all conservatives as racists, or Nazis, or fascists to take down the President. When demoncratic Senator Byrd was a actual a unrepentant KKK Grand Cyclops Master Wizard who served for 47 years. It's hard to deal with those facts, maybe the Russians could help you.

Iraq has everything to do with it. You wouldn't be ringing him up were it not for his opposition to that war. Why? Because in 2002 the talk radio trolls and Fox News went after him. Since they couldn't come up with a rational argument they brought up his past.

The same thing is happening again. People like you can't bring yourself to condemn a bunch of neo-nazi's and klansman because you view it as agreeing with the hated liberals. Or maybe you secretly agree with these losers, I don't know. What you do is repeat some talk radio trolls taking points. Kind of like how you repeated the debunked story about Hillary Clinton and the uranium story. Or say that Robert Byrd was an unrepentant KKK member for 47 years. He was in truth quite repentant and not for that amount of time.

Last edited:
Have anything from this century? And how about that democratic Missouri US Senator Claire Mckaskill calling for her resignation. But I am still wondering why "many good people" would have continued a march after they spotted their first swastika....or pointy headed bedsheet. Those damn democrat KKKer's that were in that March. I wonder how many had Obama/Biden bumper stickers from the 2012 election on their trucks.
What century are you in KC Frier? What would have happened if a republican senator called for Obammy to be killed? Riots? Burning down buildings? Police cars set on fire? Probably so. Byrd retired in 2010, he was a senator from 1959 to 2010, so he was a racist Demoncratic senator for 51 years, not 47. So if the "good people" not wearing black masks or carrying "F Trump" signs marching with the violent Antifa anti-fascist fascists and anarchists, are not "good people" then? Seems like it should work both ways, but I guess not.

Iraq has everything to do with it. You wouldn't be ringing him up were it not for his opposition to that war. Why? Because in 2002 the talk radio trolls and Fox News went after him. Since they couldn't come up with a rational argument they brought up his past.

The same thing is happening again. People like you can't bring yourself to condemn a bunch of neo-nazi's and klansman because you view it as agreeing with the hated liberals. Or maybe you secretly agree with these losers, I don't know. What you do is repeat some talk radio trolls taking points. Kind of like how you repeated the debunked story about Hillary Clinton and the uranium story. Or say that Robert Byrd was an unrepentant KKK member for 47 years. He was in truth quite repentant and not for that amount of time.
Nope, nothing to do with my post, never ever came to mind. He backed Hildabeast as her mentor and he was a KKK Grand Cyclops Master, a high ranking in the KKK for 12 years I believe. The 47 years was referring to his senator seat, which was actually 51 years. Debunked Uranium One story? Huh, got any proof of that? I haven't seen anything that debunked it. Is this what you support? Pretty nasty to treat a vet this way, but thats the Antifa fascists who never served and are living in moms basement. http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017...55450118&utm_medium=email&utm_source=hs_email

The 47 years was referring to his senator seat, which was actually 51 years. l

You shroud do a better job proof reading then.

Debunked Uranium One story? Huh, got any proof of that?

Of course I do. Unlike you I don't buy into every BS story that comes across my computer screen just because I like it.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

If you read this which I doubt you will you will do two things. You will say I was mistaken my apologies. Or you will call me names and attack snopes.com. My money is on the latter.

Pretty nasty to treat a vet this way, but thats the Antifa fascists who never served and are living in moms basement.

Like you give a crap about vets. You gave a pass to a guy who said he preferred servicemen who were not captured. You gave another pass to a guy who belittled a gold star family. You gave yet another pass to a guy who said soldiers who handed out money in Iraq are living quite well now. In other words they were thief's . All this from a guy who had bone spurs and could not serve because of it.