Oh yea... Skin heads unite... LOL

You certainly do buy into BS stories if you believe the Russians never gave the Clinton money machine massive donations for access. The traitor Julian Assange states Podesta emails prove that fact and apparently he was doing business deals with Russia and his board position with Jewel Unlimited, a Russian government company. Even your biased Snopes states this: "Despite transfer of ownership, the uranium remained in the U.S." So there was a deal done.

Snopes is biased? They are only biased to you because they said something that shatters your confirmation bias. Not that you bothered to read the story in the first place. Instead you linked to a video with someone you call a traitor. You value the words of a traitor over a reputable source of information? More on that later.

I do care about vets, I am one and so are many of my family members. Did you serve? Probably not.

Sure you do. Anyone can claim to be anything on a message board. For all we know your a draft dodger whose daddy got him a doctor to say you had bone spurs.

The Gold Star family who happened to be muslim were used as Hildabeast political pawns to bash Trump.

Kind of like how Trump used veterans as stage props for his camping right? Lest we forget he only donated after it was pointed out that he had not done so in spite of saying he had. But you give him a pass anyway.

Khan is also a Muslim Brotherhood supporter and of Sharia law.

Any verifiable proof of that? Put some effort into it if you please. OAN makes Fox News look like the Daily Kos.

The traitor Julian Assange states

How can someone whose not an American be a traitor to the USA? He's Australian. Were you not aware of that? Obviously not. Along with you comments on Sen. Byrd this shows that you are either lazy or of diminished mental capacity.

You have to get over that Trump won and is now your president. The Antifa will not save you and neither will tearing down statues. You have to win at the ballot box, and so far, the Donkeys are not looking so good for 2018 and beyond.

LOL. Save me from what? That Trump and your KKK/neo-nazi buddies are going to make America white again? Hate to break this to you but that's not going to happen. So it looks like you're going to still have to mutter the N word under your breath.

Since we are on the subject of Trump all those evangelicals who voted for him are going to be disappointed when he fails to make America Christian again. Looks like you guys are stuck being judgmental hypocrites.

Snopes is biased? They are only biased to you because they said something that shatters your confirmation bias. Not that you bothered to read the story in the first place. Instead you linked to a video with someone you call a traitor. You value the words of a traitor over a reputable source of information? More on that later.
Jeez, it took you almost a month to come up with this base tripe? Snopes is run by a libtard couple from Commiefornia (or used to be, now divorced I guess because he was playing around with hookers.) They have been proven biased many times, do some research on them and their libtard bias.

Sure you do. Anyone can claim to be anything on a message board. For all we know your a draft dodger whose daddy got him a doctor to say you had bone spurs. Frankly, I could care less what you believe about my family's military service, or mine. It's obvious you didn't serve, by your dodging of the question if you volunteered. You didn't I guess. I was a little kid during the last draft, but my uncle wasn't. He did two tours in Nam, USMC. He volunteered also. Don't believe me? I could give a F.

Kind of like how Trump used veterans as stage props for his camping right? Lest we forget he only donated after it was pointed out that he had not done so in spite of saying he had. But you give him a pass anyway. I didn't know Trump went camping with some veterans? Must have been a fun time. I bet they had some great Trump steaks, and maybe they made some Smores around the campfire. Fun times.

Any verifiable proof of that? Put some effort into it if you please. OAN makes Fox News look like the Daily Kos.
Well since you like OAN, here's some Khan family back round. Ties to Saudis, ties to Muslim immigration scams with his attorney office, and so on. YOU put some effort into it, many articles and reports on the Khans, Daily Kos and Huff Po won't have much except Khans are great mooslim Americans who love this country. Not quite. Enjoy.

How can someone whose not an American be a traitor to the USA? He's Australian. Were you not aware of that? Obviously not. Along with you comments on Sen. Byrd this shows that you are either lazy or of diminished mental capacity.
I never said Assange was a USA traitor, I said he was a traitor period. As in he released information to our and our allies (Australia) enemy's. Hard to understand as a libtard I surmise. He's also a prominent hacker, as we all know from the DNC hacks that got Hildabeasts emails and crimes out in public she tried to hide before the election. Great job on that one, so I guess he's not all bad right? LOL!!!

Hildabeast's book tour is coming soon. Maybe you could go see her, buy her moronic book "What Happened" (I get a good chuckle every time) and you could cry and snivel together. Sap.

LOL. Save me from what? That Trump and your KKK/neo-nazi buddies are going to make America white again? Hate to break this to you but that's not going to happen. So it looks like you're going to still have to mutter the N word under your breath.

Since we are on the subject of Trump all those evangelicals who voted for him are going to be disappointed when he fails to make America Christian again. Looks like you guys are stuck being judgmental hypocrites.
Save you from a mental break down maybe? Too late....

I never said Assange was a USA traitor, I said he was a traitor period. As in he released information to our and our allies (Australia) enemy's. Hard to understand as a libtard I surmise. He's also a prominent hacker, as we all know from the DNC hacks that got Hildabeasts emails and crimes out in public she tried to hide before the election. Great job on that one, so I guess he's not all bad right? LOL!!!

Hildabeast's book tour is coming soon. Maybe you could go see her, buy her moronic book "What Happened" (I get a good chuckle every time) and you could cry and snivel together. Sap.

LOL. Yeah right, you thought he was an American because he didn't talk like Crocodile Dundee

Speaking of Assange did you know wikileaks ignored documents regarding the Russian government last year? Wonder why that is. Bite the hand that feeds you maybe? Or maybe he knows the Russians are not above killing people who annoy them.

• Wow
Reactions: xUT