Oil Prices Hold Strong At 13-year High

USA320Pilot

Veteran
May 18, 2003
www.usaviation.com
Oil Prices Hold Strong at 13-Year High

U.S. light crude gained 27 cents to $39.25 a barrel after setting a 13-year closing high of $38.98 at Tuesday's settle on the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX)

LONDON (Reuters) - Oil prices held firm at 13-year highs on Wednesday as dealers worried about supply security following attacks in Saudi Arabia and Iraq and on strong demand for motor fuel in the United States.

See Story

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot

I remember Bush saying regarding the Iraq war that the country would be able to rebuild itself through it's oil sales and that oil prices would come down as that oil was sold on the American markets. Some say he is just making his oil buddies richer.

Core integrity.

When you don't got it, you don't got it. President Bush doesn't got it. That lack of integrity (the ability, or even desire, to reconcile yourself intellectually and emotionly with truth and justice) is such bad karma that it leads to stuff like:

lying to yourself and to others about the likely result of going to war in Irag ie: fuel prices.

people around you, and under your command, showing a similar lack of concern with justice and the truth of their actions ie: al Graib.

digging yourself in deeper and deeper and telling yourself you're infallable, because 'God wants you to do something, so you don't question yourself:' note President Bush's quote that God selected him to be President.

I'm seriously afraid of the consequences for this country and American's lives, due to this lack of core integrity.

JMHO

pitguy said:
I remember Bush saying regarding the Iraq war that the country would be able to rebuild itself through it's oil sales and that oil prices would come down as that oil was sold on the American markets. Some say he is just making his oil buddies richer.
Its called refinery capacity. According to one petroleum pub, they're operating at about 97% capacity.