Old PIT terminal history website?

I remember going to the airport several times in the late 60's to pick up my grandparents from a trip. My first trip wasn't until 1970 when I was six years old and travelled to Chicago on Allegheny to attend my uncle's wedding. I remember they served dinner on that plane.

I also remember the majestic eagles on the granite facades over the entrance to the underground arrival curbs. When the midfleid terminal opened in 1992, I thought those eagles were gone forever. I was extremely surprised to find them restored and flying at the entrance to the midfield terminal.

I remember going to the airport several times in the late 60's to pick up my grandparents from a trip. My first trip wasn't until 1970 when I was six years old and travelled to Chicago on Allegheny to attend my uncle's wedding. I remember they served dinner on that plane.
My first trip was out of there also in 1970, Allegheny PIT-BDL for my older brother's wedding. I remember going up the back stairs of the jet (don't remember what kind of jet it was), and the flight attendants thought it was cool that I was collecting mini's (empty of course) and brought me several barf bags full of them after clean up.