On Time Again- Top three six months in a row

What % of the DOT letters are from Focus? My guess it is high.
I have no idea. I am not a member of FFOCUS. And you have no idea either. But we do know what the numbers are and those numbers are pathetic and disgraceful.

1st the numbers need a micron to see they are very small on all airlines and they are also a lagging statistic maybe lagging by as much as a year and the point you are missing is they are improving each month!
2nd nobody outside of US Airways VFFs have even heard of FOCUS and we see were your venom and pen are directed everyday!

2nd nobody outside of US Airways VFFs have even heard of FOCUS and we see were your venom and pen are directed everyday!

Frankly, I find it quite amusing that sandfleas like you are so bothered by a group you describe as being so insignificant.

Can you say for certain that if FFOCUS hadn't made operational performance an issue that Tempe would have addressed the shortcomings?? WELL CAN YOU?

Not for sure, but most likely as they did that with AWA and there was no FOCUS.

we see were your venom and pen are directed everyday!

Yet, according to Piney, you continue to cut deals with him instead of dumping him as a customer. I wonder why that is? We all know that you would just about have to kick his butt off of a plane to get him to stop flying even though he is on the board of the very group that is telling its members to book away from US.

Apparently this none answer shows some animosity towards PB and and his organizations members.

They seem to want to be part of the solution.

You can read whatever you want to into that statement. ;) I have no animosity towards Piney. That would be plane rediculus. He has his own agenda just like everyone else. Actually, believe it or not, I think besides you, I really don't dislike anyone. I just think it is plane halairyous that people think others are whiners because they fight back when the company grabs them by the short and curlies. Their cakkis must be too tight or something. So much drama.

Piney, I didn't mean that as a criticism. You have every right to make the agreements or enter the deals you've entered. I didn't fault you. I think it is funny that UPNAWAY discounts you and FFOCUS, yet we see that their actions speak differently.

Back on topic....how can US not be on-time when trips like MIA from PHL are blocked as much as 40 minutes more than other carriers. :blink:

An ironic twist to the to the story is that CO was oversold at LAX recently and PAX -were re-booked on US.

Horror of horrors.

Funny you should say that. I had a situation with CO this year. They thought I was going to miss my connection, but they weren't sure--so, without me asking, they booked me on US. They called me to tell me and I said, I thought you valued me as a customer and she said, I get that a lot--are they really that bad?

Late last year, AA had a delay and the gal (i love saying that) in the AAdmirals Club said, something about booking on US and I said, no thank you. She also said, the same exact thing, I get that a lot. Although she said that she has customers ask to sleep in the Club to avoid taking US. Then she said, US used to have such good service--AA used to be so envious of them.

Who was last, actually worse than US? :blink: [in complaints - Jim]

DL had a little higher rate for May.

and they are also a lagging statistic [again, complaints - Jim] maybe lagging by as much as a year

While I know of no reason that a DOT complaint couldn't be filed a year or more after the incident that caused the complaint, US had about the same percentage of complaints received by the DOT in May concerning incidents that occurred in April and May than the "industry" average (55.9% of complaints for US vs 57.5% for the "industry" average). This doesn't count those complaints for which the date of the incident was unknown.

Eleven of the twenty-two airlines included in the May DOT report had a larger percentage of incidents that resulted in a complaint occur prior to April than US. So US is pretty much middle of the pack as far as any lag factor.

Jim

Latest posts

Back