reserves get screwed yet again

A block holder the other day did say that the AIL will be gone Jan 1st. Did anyone else hear that? I was also told by a few people that they are really considering the "old" reserve system. Rumors? or Truth? anyone know?

Well, not sure how everyone else feels, but just think if all of us reserves would not fly the ETB board for a couple of months.

sky high states: Wouldnt that be similar to the blockholders, only flying their blocks. Remember, back in the late 80's, that happened and the company took AFA to court. Claiming, an organized walk out. Pitbull????

only stating opinions.

A block holder the other day did say that the AIL will be gone Jan 1st. Did anyone else hear that? I was also told by a few people that they are really considering the "old" reserve system. Rumors? or Truth? anyone know?

Does anyone else (besides PitBull) believe this situation may require flight attendant recalls?
NEVER imagined this furlough would have lasted this long!

Even NWA is recalling....

Northwest flight attendants called back to work

Sep 14, 2006 12:15 PM EDT

MEMPHIS, TN -- Eleven hundred flight attendants will soon have the option to suit up for work once again. Northwest is recalling the workers to fill permanent vacancies starting September 30th.

Does anyone else (besides PitBull) believe this situation may require flight attendant recalls?
NEVER imagined this furlough would have lasted this long!

Even NWA is recalling....

Northwest flight attendants called back to work

Sep 14, 2006 12:15 PM EDT

MEMPHIS, TN -- Eleven hundred flight attendants will soon have the option to suit up for work once again. Northwest is recalling the workers to fill permanent vacancies starting September 30th.
Everyone is recalling or hiring. we will just continue to cut cut cut. With the December recall cancelled. I recommand the furloughs going to SW CO UA or NW(sure they will hire soon). Get out of this broken promise airline.