One Boy's opinon!

Dog Wonder said:
Shouldn't you be surfing the internet looking for a Valentine?
Since he is now an IT guru, he is able post selfie's on farmersonly.com to find a date.

That is right after he posts the screen shot of the high score of his latest video game triumph on facebook.

Glenn Quagmire said:
Since he is now an IT guru, he is able post selfie's on farmersonly.com to find a date.
I don't look for dates Glenn.

I have been married for 15 years.

I know you libtard trash don't put much stock into anything traditional but some of us actually honor our wedding vows.

Glenn Quagmire said:
That is right after he posts the screen shot of the high score of his latest video game triumph on facebook.
Now go back to watching your Family Guy cartoons.

I have been married for 15 years.

I know you libtard trash don't put much stock into anything traditional but some of us actually honor our wedding vows.
This "libtard trash" has more than twice your 15. What was your wife doing Valentine's Evening while you were trolling the internet?

Glenn Quagmire said:
Since he is now an IT guru, he is able post selfie's on farmersonly.com 
ssheep2.gif
to find a date.

Good place for a one nighter..........

wilder-and-betsy-the-sheep.jpg

Dog Wonder said:
This "libtard trash" has more than twice your 15. What was your wife doing Valentine's Evening while you were trolling the internet?
You already asked me that and I told you I was ill.

By all means though keep beating a dead horse.

Latest posts

Back