Why is it the Govenor of Texas don't trust obama?

We have not done too well with governors as of late. We have tried to find the most bat chit crazy SOB out here and we elect them to office. I think its something in the water. I

Reactions: 1 person
Ms Tree said:
We have not done too well with governors as of late. We have tried to find the most bat chit crazy SOB out here and we elect them to office. I think its something in the water. I
"We"? Who you referring to Tree?

"So when rookie Texas Gov. Greg Abbott announced he was ordering the Texas National Guard to monitor a Navy SEAL/Green Beret joint training exercise, which was taking place in Texas and several other states, everybody here looked up from their iPhones. What?

It seems there is concern among some folks that this so-called training maneuver is just a cover story. What's really going on? President Obama is about to use Special Forces to put Texas under martial law."

"Let's walk over by the fence where nobody can hear us, and I'll tell you the story.

You see, there are these Wal-Marts in West Texas that supposedly closed for six months for "renovation." That's what they want you to believe. The truth is these Wal-Marts are going to be military guerrilla-warfare staging areas and FEMA processing camps for political prisoners. The prisoners are going to be transported by train cars that have already been equipped with shackles.

Don't take my word for it. That comes directly from a Texas Ranger, who seems pretty plugged in, if you ask me. You and I both know President Obama has been waiting a long time for this, and now it's happening. It's a classic false flag operation. Don't pay any attention the mainstream media; all they're going to do is lie and attack everyone who's trying to tell you the truth.

"It is important that Texans know their safety, constitutional rights, private property rights and civil liberties will not be infringed upon."
- Gov. Greg Abbott, R-Texas
Did I mention the ISIS terrorists? They've come across the border and are going to hit soft targets all across the Southwest. They've set up camp a few miles outside of El Paso.

That includes a Mexican army officer and Mexican federal police inspector. Not sure what they're doing there, but probably nothing good. That's why the Special Forces guys are here, get it? To wipe out ISIS and impose martial law. So now you know, whaddya say we get back to the party and grab another beer?"

It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Full article here:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2015/05/02/403865824/texas-governor-deploys-national-guard-to-stave-off-obama-takeover

Reactions: 2 people
Just to be safe maybe the governor should have them do surveillance on DOD installations in Texas.  Can never be to careful.  

777 fixer said:
Just to be safe maybe the governor should have them do surveillance on DOD installations in Texas.  Can never be to careful.
Better yet, maybe the US Armed Forces should pull out of Texas. You think the economy there drops with oil, watch the blank stares on the faces when the nutjobs realize they just shot the goose that has been laying golden eggs in that state for a very long time.

Reactions: 3 people
Glenn Quagmire said:
Better yet, maybe the US Armed Forces should pull out of Texas. You think the economy there drops with oil, watch the blank stares on the faces when the nutjobs realize they just shot the goose that has been laying golden eggs in that state for a very long time.

Good idea.  Maybe the governor should call for an intimidate closure of all DOD facilities in Texas.

Reactions: 1 person