One last kiss employess a** letter before Christmas!

Nor'Easta

Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
Visit site
No matter how hard you try FURP, nothing will keep the employees from calling in SICK!

What a pathetic piece of $#^*!

Special Holiday Jetwire - Dec. 20, 2007

---A MESSAGE FROM CEO FURP GERARD ARPEY---

Dear Fellow Employee:

Amid the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, I want to pause and thank all of you for your hard work that helped make 2007 a good year for American Airlines.

We faced a number of daunting challenges this year, including record fuel prices and load factors, horrible weather, tough competition, a struggling air traffic control system and an uncertain economic climate. But you and your colleagues rose to meet every challenge.

This is a special time of year for everyone. I know many of you will be spending time away from your family and friends so our customers can spend time with theirs. I want to thank you for that, and I hope all of us will take a moment to thank our customers, whose support enables us to do the work we have chosen.

On behalf of the officers and directors, I want to wish you and yours a wonderful holiday, and the best of everything in 2008. May the blessings of the season be with you now and in the year to come.

Merry Christmas!

Gerard Arpey
CEO

Latest posts