Oops, Pentagon finds no link

Like I said...Germany never attacked us.

And your point?
They didn't attack us, but they DID declare war on us. Of course we'll declare war on them after that.

Iraq didn't attack us and didn't declare war on us.

Now...who in Iraq was BEGGING the US to rid the world of Saddam? Anybody? Buehler?

saddam_statue.jpg

"Despite uncertainty about Saddam's fate, cheering and chanting Iraqis danced in Baghdad's Firdos Square on a toppled statue of Saddam, dragged off its massive stone base by U.S. Marines in a tank. "

saddam_statue.jpg

"Despite uncertainty about Saddam's fate, cheering and chanting Iraqis danced in Baghdad's Firdos Square on a toppled statue of Saddam, dragged off its massive stone base by U.S. Marines in a tank. "
You know...It's pretty easy to "beg" after the fact. I am sure that the people of Dafur would appreciate being ridded of their leader...how come we haven't helped them?

You know...It's pretty easy to "beg" after the fact. I am sure that the people of Dafur would appreciate being ridded of their leader...how come we haven't helped them?

Come on, KC. The people weren't allowed to speak against their government, do you think the government itself would beg us to topple them?

I agree with you on Darfur, though. I'd be very happy to see some intervention there. Are you in favor of military action in that region?