Opinions on the new forums look & functionality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's slower and clunkier than it was before the upgrade, and Friday's lower posting totals appeared to reflect it.

Not being able to select 40 posts per page (as I could under the old software) makes reading the forums incredibly tedious, time-consuming and frustrating. That's my biggest complaint.

Reactions: 2 people
And here I just got a new PC and thought there was something wrong. Am having trouble with the emoticons. The new site is going to take some getting use to. But life goes on.

I noticed that you can't vote for yourself anymore. Must be some WT issue.

And here I just got a new PC and thought there was something wrong. Am having trouble with the emoticons. The new site is going to take some getting use to. But life goes on.

I noticed that you can't vote for yourself anymore. Must be some WT issue.
I would have given you a +1 but I have reached my limit (whatever that is)... LOL
Emoticons still clunky, just add them all and let the forum decide.
Automatic spell check is gone.
B) xUT

Reactions: 1 person
I would have given you a +1 but I have reached my limit (whatever that is)... LOL
Emoticons still clunky, just add them all and let the forum decide.
Automatic spell check is gone.
B) xUT
I think the spell check is a browser function. It works with Safari (OSX) on the iPad.

Was using the same avatar before, except it was animated and no longer works on the new site.

Also, notice the negative votes now work.............somewhat happy camper again !

Slow opening up the water cooler, while waiting I clicked any other forum and it opened right up. When posting, it just hangs for a minute or so. Very slow, wasn't this slow before.

Status
Not open for further replies.