Opinions on the new forums look & functionality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't like the "upgrade" at all. I frequently don't like change at first but once I give it a chance it grows on me. Not happening this time. Do not like that I can't select to see more posts per page. The dates are off and newer posts are not showing up. The grayed out text is very hard on my old eyes. On the positive side I am spending a lot less time here than I was before.

Reactions: 2 people
Don't like the "upgrade" at all. I frequently don't like change at first but once I give it a chance it grows on me. Not happening this time. Do not like that I can't select to see more posts per page. The dates are off and newer posts are not showing up. The grayed out text is very hard on my old eyes. On the positive side I am spending a lot less time here than I was before.

I agree, the grayed out text is much too light to read easily, especially if you are outside.
B)

agreed with the above post! IT IS SLOW ! The last time I tried to access this website, here was my message...

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I love this part... anything you might have done that may have caused the error. Does clicking on a saved website cause an error?

Reactions: 1 person
agreed with the above post! IT IS SLOW ! The last time I tried to access this website, here was my message...

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
I love this part... anything you might have done that may have caused the error. Does clicking on a saved website cause an error?
That's happened to me several times. Slow, database error, grayed out text is almost unreadable.
B) xUT

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.