Other Airline Forums are Duds

Reading and posting on this board is what I imagine smoking crack is like----I know I shouldn't even log on because I will read,read,read and pi$$ away up to an hour of my day....but I can't help it. ( how embarrassing is that ?)

We're just a fun fascinating group of pi$$ed off people all with one thing in common. This fiasco named USAirways....perhaps I need anti-message board therapy :shock:

I have found THIS forum to be quite enlightening and entertaining. Many people do go OFF and with JUST CAUSE. The folks that wear the "Rose Coloured Glasses" need to realize how the PUBLIC (the people that pay YOUR wage) perceive the airline.....and lately it has been with complete DISGUST. (And AA and UA get almost as many rants but US is TOPS, hands down!). This place is in the WORST Shape I have EVER seen and even I have a VERY DIFFULT time defending anything they do.......they usually screw it up anyways. Buying Delta, flying to China.....the list goes on, maybe Al Crellin wasn't such an A**hole afterall. (I did have 3 glasses of wine, so maybe that's exaggerating :rolleyes: )

The US forum is 10x more active than the rest because we keep repeating the SAME topics (like this one) over and over and over again.

I can't believe you drank 3 party cups filled with that screwcap garbage they have on the planes.
:lol: That's funny.......I stated, I had 3 glasses of wine not some backwash that has been bottled and purchased at a cheaper price than 2Buck Chuck at Trader Joe's.(You know me better,,,,,)

The US forum is 10x more active than the rest because we keep repeating the SAME topics (like this one) over and over and over again.

I agree....let's talk about something that hasn't been revisited over and over again....like

DOH v. FCFS
Importance of Seniority
Doug's drinking problems
Degradation of First Class
Idiots in Tempe
Management is clueless
ontime performance is more important than people's connections
service to china
merger with united
merger with northwest
penny wise pound foolish folks in Tempe
Fly4Free having never flown but sells vacations
Kirby's and ETOP's love affair
Party cups in FC
the horrible trash bags
Nightmares in PHL
Bring back PIT
Senior Mommas
Fat Flight Attendants
Fat Pax
Rude Pax
Rude F/A's
outservicing
FFOCUS
Doug's a drunk
Sandcastle's stupidity
reconfiguration of aircraft
new uniforms
new aircraft
Bank of America Visa Card
fuel prices
stinky lavs
duct tape
FAMS
Where are the XOXO's
Getting kicked out of the star alliance
Doug's DUI

we haven't discussed these yet, right?

I agree....let's talk about something that hasn't been revisited over and over again....like

DOH v. FCFS
Importance of Seniority
Doug's drinking problems
Degradation of First Class
Idiots in Tempe
Management is clueless
ontime performance is more important than people's connections
service to china
merger with united
merger with northwest
penny wise pound foolish folks in Tempe
Fly4Free having never flown but sells vacations
Kirby's and ETOP's love affair
Party cups in FC
the horrible trash bags
Nightmares in PHL
Bring back PIT
Senior Mommas
Fat Flight Attendants
Fat Pax
Rude Pax
Rude F/A's
outservicing
FFOCUS
Doug's a drunk
Sandcastle's stupidity
reconfiguration of aircraft
new uniforms
new aircraft
Bank of America Visa Card
fuel prices
stinky lavs
duct tape
FAMS
Where are the XOXO's
Getting kicked out of the star alliance
Doug's DUI

we haven't discussed these yet, right?
You left out the Four Points Pie! :lol:

How about China again since it's not on the list. The DOT officially solicited applications.....

Jim

I'm one of the "oldies" who migrated over here from Planebusiness.com when their idiot owner (I forgot her name) decided to charge for posting. :rolleyes:

Planebusiness.com was the same way -- most of the activity was US. This site was pretty low-key until we all came over and stirred things up, and lots more people have joined since then; the snowball effect. :)

I am another that came over as well.

It seems that You all have been able to get the most out of this site sorta adopting this site as an unoffical meeting place for employees.

I have offered my services to our company for the blog site. Unfortuantly like most things at all airlines it has the smell the political bias that blocks the true voice of employees.

Unlike this site, where we can honestly talk shop and compare notes.

After the UAL dispatch computer fiasco, I thought I would check out their forum to see what had happened. There was one thread (started by Art) with a few lukewarm responses.

And it appears that the US forum has about 10x as many posts as the nearest competitor.

What is it about this airline that gets everybody so riled up and verbose? The others have been through their bankruptcies and dramas, but 1/10 as much?

Or are we just such techno-wizards that we can use this computer/internet tool so much more easily and effectively? (tongue-in-cheek comment, btw)

It's no wonder that we get a fair amount of comments from posters at other airlines. This is the only forum with life and spice. The others are downright BORING!
Why is this forum 10x as active? Because we tend to be 10x more p/o'd

Why is this forum 10x as active? Because we tend to be 10x more p/o'd
And things are not very Rosy at Northwest either. Management has alot of nerve to blame the cancellations on pilot absenteeism. I like NWA and fly them regularly.....they have employees that will probably take SO MUCH and then REALLY GIVE THEM A BATTLE that will expose the MANAGEMENT for the lying,thieving thugs they are. (US doesn't have Mgmnt which accounts for their lack of a Coupe' de tat)