Kudos to our agents

FlightChic

Veteran
Feb 18, 2007
Well, we have just begun the baggage fees and I will admit, the agents in CLT and ORD did an outstanding job today on my flights! They made plenty of announcements in the gate area and had bag tags (regular and valet) ready and filled out and were really on the ball as far as checking on the bag situation and our flights. Even though my flights were full and we did have to check some bags, we were able to leave 5-10 minutes early. I know this isn't an easy time for you. Thanks for the hard work you're doing. We all really appreciate it! Kudos to our agents! :up: :up: :up:

Well, we have just begun the baggage fees and I will admit, the agents in CLT and ORD did an outstanding job today on my flights! They made plenty of announcements in the gate area and had bag tags (regular and valet) ready and filled out and were really on the ball as far as checking on the bag situation and our flights. Even though my flights were full and we did have to check some bags, we were able to leave 5-10 minutes early. I know this isn't an easy time for you. Thanks for the hard work you're doing. We all really appreciate it! Kudos to our agents! :up: :up: :up:

Kudos to outstanding employees like you Flightchic, I'm at the MSY airport now headed to CLT and wow...the employees morale sure has improved however we all agreed that diming the customers wont work in the long run...

So far so good...I haven't had any problems. I had actually forgotten that we started with the new fee. Hats off to the agents!

nothing but kudos and respect from me to both gate agents and f/a's . It's nice when we help each other because it's for sure we are not going to get help from the"man"

I agree with CltRat. Kudos to both groups. I could not do their job. I do not have what it takes to deal with what they deal with on a daily basis. FWIW: Keep using those heavy tags because it is greatly appreciated. It save us a lot of wear and tear knowing how much the bag weighs.

dont kneed ani monie...theires lots of leftover beer and whine and vokda on the aeroplane for the overnite kit

Although, I dont work for US how prepared are the psgrs to pay the fees. Have they watched the news or called to ask the baggage fees? Were there alot of misadvisements? Im SURE with all the changes based on the booking date it gets confusing. Glad to hear you are all working as a team, that will help morale. Mama