Outsourcing The Airbus

Are you that ignorant?

The IAM is negotiating a TRANSISTION Agreement to bring all of you HP AMTs under our CBA.

There is no loop hole.

And I am still waiting for you to answer the questions about the RLA and Section 6.
Mr. 7, I have put this in another area, but now I found 1 that directly contradicts the other. You are saying that you (IAM) are working on a transition agreement for the HP AMT's to fall under your contract. Whom are this "negotiations" being held with? If it's the company, it's ILLEGAL! The IAM is not the authorized representative of HP AMT's (and hopefully never will be) so you cannot negotiate with the company. Are you and your boys doing illegal negotiations? My belief is leaning more to the fact that you are once again spreading lies and half truths as I do not believe that you could possibly be ignorant enough to post here that you and the boys are "breakin' the law, breakin' the law" Answer me this Mr. 7 and/or dell if you so desire

There has been discussion in Tempe between Al Hemenway and the IAM to bring more work back in-house as it is more cost effective, remember US still has the facilities and still has some equipment.
So Mr. 7, Is it discussions or negotiations? There is a difference! And then you say Hemenway (former USA) and the IAM. In Tempe! Who is in bed with who here? Who's buying drinks? Sounds pretty shaky to me. How come you are hiding behind so many different posts? Oh, I believe I can answer that. You are spreading your half baked truths in as many places as possible!

Please show me where it states in the RLA that the only union that can talk to the company is the ibt.

The company is negotiating a transition agreement with the IAM as they know the NMB' policies and the IAM should get single carrier status.
So now it is "should" get single carrier status. What happened to "the IAM will prevail" statement made several times previously? Who's running scared and who is spreading self believed truth's now?

Please show me where it is illegal for the IAM to hold transition negotiations?

The NMB should rule Single carrier status for the IAM if they hold true to their past rulings.

Guess you can't fathom losing your precious ibt, such as life, get use to being an IAM member.

Please show me where it is illegal for the IAM to hold transition negotiations?

The NMB should rule Single carrier status for the IAM if they hold true to their past rulings.

Guess you can't fathom losing your precious ibt, such as life, get use to being an IAM member.

I AM (IAM) A TEAMSTER. This is the way they will spell IAM in the future.....TEAMSTER. Be the first on your block Mr. 7 to sign a card..........well ok it's too late to be the first. :)

No thanks, I don't want a government supervised former mafia controlled union with a history of outsourcing to represent me.

No thanks, I don't want a government supervised former mafia controlled union with a history of outsourcing to represent me.

Yes.......
rofl2.gif

the teamsters do have a "colorful" history.

No, problem. I'm sure the IAM will find a job for you some where. :)

boy your running out of stuff to come up with mr7 show me one union that had no mafia control? there is only 1 and thats because they were not around when the mob ran them and thats amfa. and guess what mr 7 what we hear is that we allready enough cards for a vote and thats without the mailings from the laid off people from iam. so your time is running out!

My primary goal in life is being the best role model and parent.

Hate to burst your bubble and you are so quiet in regard to the report on the FAA lack of oversight.

Guess you hate to be shown wrong.

Hate to burst your bubble and you are so quiet in regard to the report on the FAA lack of oversight.

Yeah I guess some kid or kids will know how to spend their time typing on a computer all day and night. (Probably slamming the keyboard in frustration every once in a while). :lol:
Go read, I answered the other topic. Guess what? I wasn't proved wrong nor did I disagree. I guess you really don't read my posts enough to know what I am all about.

Yeah I guess some kid or kids will know how to spend their time typing on a computer all day and night. (Probably slamming the keyboard in frustration every once in a while). :lol:
Go read, I answered the other topic. Guess what? I wasn't proved wrong nor did I disagree. I guess you really don't read my posts enough to know what I am all about.
Also..to be a very good parent, one must at least once in their lives take their child to Placid Harbor for a very exciting and educational vacation..to learn "the ways" if you will :lol: :lol: :lol:

A good role model covers every action Mr. 7. I would consider you to be a poor role model for the IAM. I will not be any more specific......... :)