Overtime In Res..why is it not posted online...or email sent?

Res

Senior
Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Just don''t understand if I want to check on OT why I have to call workload and bother someone who is extremely busy, to check on OT ...why do they not send out email or post it on line at the HUB ..although this web site is always having technical problems. More employees would work it if we had better access to when it is offered. I realize it changes on a regular basis but if the web site would be updated, it would let someone in workload do there job without a million interruptions. This would make sense..just something to think about..with upcoming weather.

Thats a great idea, and thats probably why they won't do it, it makes too much sense. One of CCY's problems is that they considered the suggestions of their employees unimportant and non-sequential. It's too bad, "they've cut off their nose to spite their face" and don't even realize it.

I for one refuse to work overtime as many of my fellow agents are out or will be out on the streets. Now do not get me wrong when I am work my 8 hrs I give it all I have got, but refuse to work overtime with all the furloughs.