THE SPIN ZONE

Once again, lets take a spin, contol + "f" UP key = qik/shares.

or could it be , alt+ "f" UP key=qik/shares

one more time shift + "f" UP key=qik/shares

shares= all "f" up keys !!!!!

Oh, Mr. Christ, did you "f" up once again.

Eyes rolling - I cannot believe that letter he sent to the most "valuable" customers. That is a disgrace, and i would laugh my arse all the way to another airline for garbage like that coming to me in an email. I am starting to give these people a 2 thumbs down on everything - it seems as if they are making the wrong choice every time... Can you imagine being that stupid not to go with SABRE in the first place? and my guess is STAR won't be in USAirs future much longer either.

Sweet fancy Moses. I was a little taken aback when I got this email. It was so overly familiar it was uncomfortable. The company I fly for airlines me everywhere and being in CLT I get on USAir mostly. Thankfully I was home and missed the show with the changeover. If it is true that the Star Alliance is getting rid of US then I may see if I can switch airlines. Does anyone know if these DMs are transferrable to any other airline?

thank you as the prop turns and the several
others who comment on the shares nightmare.

In all my years with this airline...this is truly the worst three weeks I have ever had.
Even through both bankruptcies at least I could still provide good efficient service.

Now the company has given me a "toy" computer...that yes works well on maybe two functions...but is hideously unable to HELP ME
help my PASSENGERS.

I'm fairly certain our international ticketing has gone down by a huge percentile....

I hope they wake up out there and GIVE US SOME TOOLS TO DO THE JOB.

The other issue still behind the curtain is Operations will stay Sabre. That transition of West to a new system is coming by May, and I guarantee will not have one tenth the impact of the East transition to Shares.

Why? Sorry Westies it is not some inherent superiority of the employees, there are good, and bad, on both sides of the company. Sabre is a far better system than the current 1980's model West is using, and forced on customers and and Customer Service employees in the profit generating East.

As was done with Shares.

Sweet fancy Moses. I was a little taken aback when I got this email. It was so overly familiar it was uncomfortable. The company I fly for airlines me everywhere and being in CLT I get on USAir mostly. Thankfully I was home and missed the show with the changeover. If it is true that the Star Alliance is getting rid of US then I may see if I can switch airlines. Does anyone know if these DMs are transferrable to any other airline?

They're not transferrable. But keep in mind that even if Star gives US the boot, you're like to have some kind of transition time where you can still use them on Star carriers, even if it's not much time.

Check out flyertalk.com for more miles tips.

They're not transferrable. But keep in mind that even if Star gives US the boot, you're like to have some kind of transition time where you can still use them on Star carriers, even if it's not much time.

Check out flyertalk.com for more miles tips.

I should've added that you can use points.com to transfer dividend miles to other programs, but you lose a lot of miles in the process. I transferred my last 10,000 miles to my AAdvantage account this way, but wound up with only about 2,000 AAdvantage miles (approximately).

A stack of FIM's at every position!

(bet revenue acct will luv that)! :up:

Keep those FIM's comin' in.... :up:

I just tried to check in online and print out my boarding pass. Because of the new computer system (according to the guy I spent 20 min on the phone with) I will not be able to do this. I will now have to assume that many others will have the same happen to them and leave up to two hours earlier so I do not miss my flight.

Thanks Travis!! Care to spin this?