Palin joins FOX NEWS

I have seen a lot of crap on this board but Dell, this has got to be one of the worst. I expect garbage like this from Dapoes/Airbud? but for you to imply that the slaughter of people is considered gods work is beyond vile. I am not religious but I am pretty sure that no god would condone the slaughter of innocent lives in it's name.

Do some research into Islam and what Allah taught on dealing with 'infidels'.

It ain't just 'radical muslims'.........its the ideology Pal.

Ask any Zionist.

I respected you but this crosses the line. I can only hope that what you wrote is not what you meant. I don't care if you were trying to bait joanne/bear or not. That is not the way to do it. If you want to have an argument, do it fair and square.

I thought the little woman (Sybil) crossed the line with the anti-Christian 'moonlighting as a Reverend' which in itself is a shot at the Christian religion if you didn't notice.

How they say....'fair exchange is no robbery'?

You still my Pal.....

Christianity is not exactly the most forgiving religion either from what I recall. Not all christians believe in all the tenants of their faith and not all all musllims believe in theirs.

Yet your comment has nothing to do with what I stated or what you said.

Joanne was talking about the slaughter of natives and you said it was "gods work". That is disgusting.

Back