Libtard Stupidity At Its Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.
700UW said:
No they just want to control a woman and her reproductive rights.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
I would like to know what you are referring to.

700UW said:
Are you for real?

I am absolutely for real.

A woman has a "right" to use birth control; it is both accessible and affordable in the United States.

A woman has a "right" to say no to sexual intercourse.

You say it should be a "woman's choice".

I say she made the choice when she conceived. Of course if there is one thing a libtard hates it is personal responsibility. 

I do not see conservatives passing laws forcing women to conceive.

I only see women having reckless casual sex because they know they have a get out of jail free card in case of pregnancy and libtards enabling and encouraging the behavior.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:

I only see women having reckless casual sex because they know they have a get out of jail free card in case of pregnancy and libtards enabling and encouraging the behavior.
Just where do you "see" this happening? You are FOS.

Reactions: 2 people
He and most of the rest are full of a lot more than just chyt. Most are willing to make exceptions due to rape and incest which means the opposition to abortion is based on cause not the sanctity of life. We're it based on the sanctity of life terminating a pregnancy regardless of cause would be a bad thing. If they go the life begins at conception route then allow exceptions for rape and incest amounts to murder. On top of that they do not support any manner of birth control distribution or sex ed. If they were so concerned about all the abortions you would think they would at least support something to stem the tide of unplanned pregnancies. He'll, we are the leader in teen pregnancy. Who says the US cannot be a leader.

Conservatives will do everything possible to prevent abortion but won't even lift a finger to assist with the kid after the fact. They just like to point fingers and say that it's the mothers responsibility (they usually ignore the fathers roll... Go figure) but the child is the one who gets short changed and put into an environment which promotes a repeating cycle.

I wish conservatives would kick the religious idiots out of the party, go back to fiscal conservatism and get out of social engineering. Hell, I might even vote for one.

Ms Tree said:
He and most of the rest are full of a lot more than just chyt. Most are willing to make exceptions due to rape and incest which means the opposition to abortion is based on cause not the sanctity of life. We're it based on the sanctity of life terminating a pregnancy regardless of cause would be a bad thing. If they go the life begins at conception route then allow exceptions for rape and incest amounts to murder. On top of that they do not support any manner of birth control distribution or sex ed. If they were so concerned about all the abortions you would think they would at least support something to stem the tide of unplanned pregnancies. He'll, we are the leader in teen pregnancy. Who says the US cannot be a leader.

Conservatives will do everything possible to prevent abortion but won't even lift a finger to assist with the kid after the fact. They just like to point fingers and say that it's the mothers responsibility (they usually ignore the fathers roll... Go figure) but the child is the one who gets short changed and put into an environment which promotes a repeating cycle.

I wish conservatives would kick the religious idiots out of the party, go back to fiscal conservatism and get out of social engineering. Hell, I might even vote for one.
Women DO NOT make a choice to get raped. They DO make a choice to have consensual sex. Conservatives do not have anything against birth control; they just do not believe it should be turned into an "entitlement" program.

It IS the mother's responsibility. Her behavior led to the pregnancy not the governments. Color it however you like, the fact is the female got pregnant because of the choices SHE made not the government.  Libtards are the ones that ignore the father's role. In their eyes the mother should have the sole choice of abortion and the father should have NO rights.

A libtard accusing conservatives of social engineering? That is a laugh. The whole premise of the libtard agenda is socialized government. The story this thread is based off of is an example of libtard social engineering. Gay marriage is an example of libtard social engineering.  Obamacare is an example of libtard social engineering.

Keep spreading your stupidity and lies.

Reactions: 2 people
Are you living in the dark ages?

Its just as much as a man's responsible as a woman, ever hear of condoms?

Go to the Dr and get sterilized, you should be able to reproduce.

Reactions: 1 person
700UW said:
Are you living in the dark ages? Its just as much as a man's responsible as a woman, ever hear of condoms? Go to the Dr and get sterilized, you should be able to reproduce.
He is a misogynistic religious male.  He is the base core of the RNC and that is why their party lost with women by double digits in 2012.  

1618603_10151972017146275_2123354084_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.